ULEFONE POWER ARMOR 16 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Ulefone announced the launch of the Power Armor 16 Pro smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro phone with 5.93 inches display, Mediatek Helio G25 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory storage. The Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro comes with an Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 9600 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 5.93 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1440 px). The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, an invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Helio G25
- PowerVR GE8320
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 6.83 x 3.28 x 0.72 inches
- 16 MP, 4675 x 3456 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 9600 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware mobile capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate full wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and top multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
The size of Power Armor 16 Pro screen is well measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 5.93 inches IPS display of Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro with 720 x 1440 px resolution is fully multitouch capable.
The smartphone is a cellular telephone with an integrated computer and other features not originally associated with telephones such as an operating system, web browsing, and the ability to run software applications.
Memory & Performance
Phone memory refers to RAM (Random Access Memory). RAM is the part of the phone that is used to store the operating system (OS) and where apps and data currently in use are kept.
Whereas, phone storage is used to store data such as apps, photos, videos, and files that are necessary for the phone to run. The internal memory of Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a quality compatible microSD card.
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
On the performance side, Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next OS. This top smartphone comes with the full latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
A mobile camera’s image sensor is a device that takes the light that enters the camera and produces a digital image from it. It’s pretty much the replacement for photographic film. The size of the sensor is important because the bigger the sensor, the more light it can potentially receive.
The camera of the Power Armor 16 Pro is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network) Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The mobile device comes out of the box with a Li-Po 9600 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, full light-weight, rechargeable mobile battery.
Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 220EUR.
Ulefone Power Armor 16 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 66
- Speed : HSPA, LTE
- Announced : 2022, September 16
- Status : Available. Released 2022, September 16
- Dimensions : 173.4 x 83.4 x 18.3 mm (6.83 x 3.28 x 0.72 in)
- Weight : 405 g (14.29 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68/IP69K dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Screen Protection : Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.5 m
- Resolution : MIL-STD-810G compliant
- Flashlight : with a dedicated button
- Accessory connector : (ulefone endoscope, microscope)
- Display Type : IPS LCD
- Size : 5.93 inches, 90.7 cm2 (~62.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal : 64GB 4GB RAM
- eMMC : 5.1
- Triple : 16 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1.12µm, PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1.12µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes (122-decibel)
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Wireless FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go, magnetic connector
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 9600 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 18W
- Reverse charging : N/A
- Colors : Black, Black/Orange