TP Link Routers Review & Prices in Nigeria
It is not unusual to see why TP – Link routers are leading the chart of the top best routers in Nigeria. Tp-link routers are one of the very known routers commonly used. This is widely attributed to the device ease of use and smooth configuration other features. Over time you’d notice that while most modern houses utilize more than one computer system, they are often connected through a wireless router.
In this post, we will take a look at prices of some of the most common models of TP-Link routers.
Prices of TP-Link Routers in Nigeria
Different types of TP-link routers flood the market space. However, while some are relatively cheap in price, some are pretty on the high side too. Now, let’s take a look at some of the known models of TP-Link routers and how much they go for in the Nigerian market space.
- TP-Link AC1750 WI-FI Range Extender RE450 == (NGN) 25,000 naira —- (NGN) 30,000 naira
- TP-Link AC 750 WI-FI Range Extender RE200 == (NGN) 15,000 naira —- (NGN) 17,000 naira
- TP-Link 150 Mbps Wireless N Access Point TL- WA701ND == (NGN) 12,000 naira — (NGN) 15,000 naira
- TP-Link AC1900 Wireless Dual Band Gigabit Router Archer C9 == (NGN) 46,000 naira — (NGN) 55,000 naira
- TP-Link TL-WR940N 450mbps Wireless Router == (NGN) 14,000 naira — (NGN) 17,500 naira
- TP-Link AC 750 Wireless Dual Band 4G LTE Router Archer MR200 == (NGN) 35,000 naira — (NGN) 42,000 naira
- TP-Link 150Mbps Wireless N Nano USB Adapter TL-WN725N == (NGN) 3,000 naira — (NGN) 5,500 naira
- TP-Link Tplink AC1200 WI-FI Router Full Gigabit Dual Band Archer C6 == (NGN) 24,000 naira — (NGN) 30,000 naira
- TP-Link 5GHz 300Mbps 13dBi Outdoor CPE CPE510 == (NGN) 20,000 naira — (NGN) 23,000 naira
- TP-Link TL-MR3420 Wireless 3G/4G Router === (NGN) 9,000 naira — (NGN) 13,000 naira
TP-Link sells through multiple sales channels globally, including traditional retailers, online retailers, wholesale distributors, direct market resellers (“DMRs”), value-added resellers (“VARs”) and broadband service providers. Its main competition includes companies such as Netgear, Buffalo, Bel kin, Link-sys, D-Link and Asus.
We will not forget to note that On September 30, 2019, TP-Link launched Tapo with one of its initial offerings being the mini smart Wi-Fi Plug—Tapo P100. The smart plug works over a 2.4 GHz wireless connection integrates with Amazon Alexa and the Google Assistant.Other offerings from Tapo include a line of home security Wi-Fi cameras and an upcoming line of smart lighting appliances.
TP-Link Routers are generally available in the country. They can be purchased at various parts in the country, and are quite available in computer retail stores. For convenience, you can purchase it at any e-commerce platform close to your region.
Now depending on the model you intend to purchase it is always advisable to do a second check on price before you decide to swipe your card.
- Easy to configure
- Great range of signal
- Value for money
- They are cheaper routers out there in the market space
- Some models do not not come with a USB port space on them
TP-Link is one of the few major wireless networking companies to manufacture its products in-house as opposed to outsourcing to original design manufacturers (ODMs). The company says this control over components and the supply chain is a key competitive differentiator.
TP-Link products include High Speed Cable Modems, wireless routers, mobile phones, ADSL, range extenders, routers, switches, IP cameras, power-line adapters, print servers, media converters, wireless adapters, power banks, and SMART home technology devices. TP-Link also manufactured the OnHub router for Google.
Talking about if this device is any good? well, what i can say is that while TP-Link has gone and made a pretty good router for a very reasonable price. Their Archer C7 offers 1750 Gbps of bandwidth, running dual frequencies at 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. More bandwidth means better reach around the house and faster internet connections for all of your internet needs.