Top Universal Wi-Fi Router Price in Nigeria
You can use any wireless router you want, but the modem you purchase has to be approved by your ISP to function with their network. In a sense, you can think of your router as a device that’s part of your home network and the modem as a device that’s part of your ISP’s network.
A router is a device that provides Wi-Fi and is typically connected to a modem. It sends information from the internet to personal devices like computers, phones, and tablets. These internet-connected devices in your home make up your Local Area Network (LAN).
As routers become more and more complex, it’s becoming harder and harder to find a Wi-Fi router that work for all mobile networks and also affordable for everyone. That’s why we’ve put together this list of Universal Wi-Fi router price in Nigeria along with the best selling Wi-Fi routers, which are affordable and versatile enough to meet the needs of any home or office.
Can any router work with any network?
Something that all providers agree on is that you can’t use a free router from one provider with broadband from another. The routers they provide are locked to that particular provider.
Can you use any router with any Wi-Fi?
Most routers are compatible with the majority of modems, but there are key differences that may prevent you from connecting with certain models. Before you can understand which modems work with which routers, take a look at our in-depth guide to router compatibility and how they work.
Universal WiFi router price in Nigeria
In Nigeria, a universal Wi-Fi router with a SIM card slot has a starting price of NGN 25,000 depending on the brand and features.
From small businesses to large families, everyone will be able to find a router on this list that fits their needs. So whether you’re looking for a new router or just want to replace an old one, be sure to check out this list.
There are a number of different types of universal Wi-Fi routers in the Nigerian market, each with its own set of features and benefits. To help you decide which one is right for your needs, we’ve put together a list of the most popular universal Wi-Fi routers in Nigerian and their prices.
UNIVERSAL WI-FI ROUTER PRICE IN NIGERIA
- OLAX Universal 4G Mifi Home, Office & Business All Networks
- 4G Wireless LTE Router With SIM Card Slot
- TP-Link Wi-Fi Dual Band 4G LTE Router With SIM CARD SLOT
- Universal 4G LTE+ Router with SIM Card (All Networks) With 6 Hours Inbuilt Battery
- B593 4G LTE Universal CPE Router+4 LAN Ports For All Network
OLAX UNIVERSAL 4G MIFI HOME, OFFICE & BUSINESS ALL NETWORKS
- Price : ₦43,000
- Multifunction: It can not only share 4G network, but also provide simple “NAS” function (support SD card). It can also connect VOIP telephone/fax, printer and other office equipment to serve SOHO and small enterprises.
- One-key encryption: IPv6 support; with firewall, QoS, VLAN, WPS “one-key encryption” and other practical functions.
- High Speed: Download speed up to 300 Mbps, upload speed up to 50 Mbps.
- Unique Appearance:
- It meets the standard of 802.11b/g/n, adopts built-in antenna design and supports 2*2 MIMO technology.
- Weight : 0.656 KG
- Color : White
4G WIRELESS LTE ROUTER WITH SIM CARD SLOT
- Price : ₦31,660
- The router can be connected via the network cable, or insert the SIM card to use 4G Internet.
- Support IEEE802.11b/g/n network protocol, the transmission rate up to 300Mbps.
- Equipped with 2 external antennas, which can cover a larger area and ensure stable signal transmission.
- Equipped with SIM card slot, 4G network can be used to cover an entire home, no network cable required, convenient to use.
- Support up to 10 users to use simultaneously.
- Suitable for home use, business office, outdoor, hotel, etc.
- Weight : 0.32 KG
- Color : White
TP-LINK WI-FI DUAL BAND 4G LTE ROUTER WITH SIM CARD SLOT
- Price : ₦65,000
- Input type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighborhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150mbps
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage.
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection.
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433mbps on the 5GHz band.
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN or WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type.
- Weight : 0.9 KG
- Color : Black
UNIVERSAL 4G LTE+ ROUTER WITH SIM CARD (ALL NETWORKS) WITH 6 HOURS INBUILT BATTERY
- Price : ₦57,000
- Universal 4G LTE High Speed Wireless Router With Inbuilt Battery is one of the best 4G LTE CPE Router with LTE Category 4 technology for faster data transfer rate.
- It Supports most Mobile, 4G Only, and 3G Networks in Nigeria and across the world except Smile Network in Nigeria.
- It Works with All Networks in Nigeria including Ntel 4G, Airtel 4G, Airtel 3G, MTNg 4G, MTNg 3G, 9Mobile 4G, 9Mobile 3G, GLO 4G, GLO 3G, Spectranet 4G and Swift 4G Networks.
- Weight : 480G
- Color : White
B593 4G LTE UNIVERSAL CPE ROUTER+4 LAN PORTS FOR ALL NETWORK
- Price : ₦45,000
- Supports most Mobile, 4G Only, and 3G Networks in Nigeria and across the world except Spectranet and Swift Network in Nigeria.
- 150Mbps download; 50Mbps upload
- Falls back to DC-HSPA+ outside LTE coverage area, provide peak download speed up to 42Mbps DC-HSPA+ download; 5.76Mbps upload
- LTE modem enables fast internet access for high- speed surfing and download rates up to 100M bit/s within 20M bandwidth.
- 2 x Telephone ports 4 x 10/100 LAN ports
- 1 x USB ports
- Weight : 480G
- Color : White
There’s no doubt that universal Wi-Fi routers are one of the most popular electronics products on the market. Now that the prices of these universal routers have come down to affordable levels, it’s time to buy one.
Why do you need a router?
You need a router to share a single internet connection to multiple devices. Internet providers generally issue only one IP address to the first device connected to its modem or ONT. Think of that address as your internet mailing address—without it, you can’t receive or send data across the internet.