Top Inverter Prices in Nigeria
A power inverter is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). There is an input voltage that goes in to the inveter, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling depend on the design of the specific device or circuitry.
The inverter does not produce any power; the power is provided by the DC source most of the time the batteries or solar panels that converts light energy into electrical energy.
A power inverter can be entirely electronic or may be a combination of mechanical effects (such as a rotary apparatus) and electronic circuitry. Static inverters do not use moving parts in the conversion process.
Power Inverters are not as popular as electric generators in backup power applications. This is largely due to higher costs. In fact, a power inverter is more expensive alternative to a power generator. It is also important to note that power inverter prices is now getting lower and is fully affordable in Nigeria.
Top brands of power inverter in Nigeria include Bluegate, Prag, Tripp Lite, Mercury, and Sukam Inverters.
Input voltage to inverters
A typical power inverter device or circuit requires a relatively stable DC power source capable of supplying enough current for the intended power demands of the system. The input voltage depends on the design and purpose of the inverter. Examples include:
- 12 VDC, for smaller consumer and commercial inverters that typically run from a rechargeable 12 V lead acid battery.
- 24 and 48 VDC, which are common standards for home energy systems.
- 200 to 400 VDC, when power is from photovoltaic solar panels.
- 300 to 450 VDC, when power is from electric vehicle battery packs in vehicle-to-grid systems.
- Hundreds of thousands of volts, where the inverter is part of a high voltage direct current power transmission system.
Output waveform of power inverters
Inverters produce a square wave, modified sine wave, pulsed sine wave, pulse width modulated wave (PWM) or sine wave depending on circuit design. The two dominant commercialized waveform types of inverters as of 2007 are modified sine wave and sine wave.
There are two basic designs for producing household plug-in voltage from a lower-voltage DC source, the first of which uses a switching boost converter to produce a higher-voltage DC and then converts to AC. The second method converts DC to AC at battery level and uses a line-frequency transformer to create the output voltage.
Top Inverter Prices in Nigeria
- Inverter 2.0kva/24v LCD Genus : ₦95,000.00 / 3% off
- Inverter 1.65KVA/24V LCD Genus : ₦81,000.00 / 7% off
- Lento Inverter 1100VA/12V Sine wave Inverter : ₦55,900.00 / 12% off
- Lento Inverter 2KVA/24V : ₦91,000.00 / 9% off
- Lento Inverter 2.5KVA/48V Sine wave inverter : ₦146,900.00 / 2% off
- Lento Inverter 3KVA 48V Pure Sine Wave Inverter : ₦126,000.00 / 15% off
- Inverter 1.5KVA/24V Zelio Luminous : ₦85,000.00 / 7% off
- Inverter 1000VA/12V Eco luminous : ₦62,000.00 / 14% off
- Inverter 900 VA/12V Zelio Luminous : ₦60,000.00/ 6% off
- UPS 3KVA/48V KSTA : ₦366,000.00 / 2%
Sukam Inverter Prices
- Sukam 900VA / 12V – 52,500 Naira
- Sukam 1.6KVA / 24V – 96,500 NGN
- Sukam 2.5VA / 48V – 200,000 NGN
- Sukam 3.5KVA / 48V – 240,000 NGN
- Sukam 5.0KVA / 96V – 415,000 NGN
- Sukam 7.5KVA / 120V – 540,000 NGN
- Sukam 10KVA / 180V – 661,500 NGN
- Sukam 15KVA / 360V (3 Phase) – 1,438,000 NGN
- Sukam 20KVA / 360V (3 Phase) – 1,713,000 NGN
- Sukam 25KVA / 360V (3 Phase) – 2,173,500 NGN
- Sukam 30KVA / 360V (3 Phase) – 2,633,000 NGN
- Sukam 40KVA / 360V (3 Phase) – 3,438,000 NGN
- Sukam 50KVA / 360V (3 Phase) – 5,640,500 NGN
Prag Inverter Prices
- 1KVA / 12V – 69,500 Naira
- 1.2KVA / 12V – 76,600 Naira
- 1.45KVA / 24V – 83,100 Naira
- 1.5 KVA / 24V – 96,200 Naira
- 1.5 KVA /24V (Solar) – 123,400 Naira
- 3 KVA / 24V – 155,300 Naira
- 3 KVA / 24V (Pro Edition) – 487,000 Naira
- 3.5KVA / 48V – 197,700 Naira
- 4 KVA / 24V – ₦288,000
- 5 KVA / 96V – ₦319,700
- 6KVA / 48V (Pro Edition) – ₦838,500
- 7.5 KVA / 120V – 449,200 NGN
- 10 KVA / 180V – 503,700 NGN
Mercury Inverter Prices
- Mercury 1.2KVA / 12V (Modified Sine Wave) – 35,000 Naira
- Mercury 2.4KVA / 24V (Modified Sine Wave) – 42,000 NGN
- Mercury 3KVA / 24V – 209,000 NGN
- Mercury 5KVA / 48V – 280,000 NGN
- Mercury 7.5KVA / 120V – 370,000 NGN
- Mercury 3KVA / 24V – 209,000 NGN
Famicare Inverter Prices
- Farmicare 1 KVA / 12V – 35,000 Naira
- Famicare 2.5KVA / 24V – 90,250 NGN
- Famicare 3.5 KVA / 24V – 192,000 NGN
- Famicare 10KVA / 48V – 361,000 NGN
- Famicare 5.5KVA / 24V – 178,000 NGN
Luminous Inverter Prices
- 1.5KVA / 24V – ₦79,700
- 2.5KVA / 48V – ₦152,400
- 3.5KVA / 48V – ₦205,100
- 5.5KVA / 96V – ₦427,800
- 7.5KVA / 120V – ₦600,000
- 10KVA / 180V – ₦720,000
- 1.5KVA / 24V (Intelligent Inverter ) – 85,000 Naira
- 1050VA / 12V (ECO VOLT) – 81,500 Naira
- 850VA / 12V (Solar Hybrid) – 64,000 Naira
- 1.5KVA / 24V (Solar Hybrid) – 90,000 NGN
Bluegate Inverter Prices
- Bluegate 1KVA / 12V – 60,000 Naira
- Bluegate 2KVA / 24V – 66,000 NGN
- Bluegate 3.5KVA / 24V (Rack Mount) – 155,000 NGN
- Bluegate 5.5KVA / 24V (Rack Mount) – 207,000 NGN
- Bluegate 10KVA / 192V – 494,000 NGN
Tripp Lite Inverter Prices
- Tripp Lite 1.2KW / 12V – 173,000 Naira
- Tripp Lite 2KW / 12V – 150,000 NGN
- Tripp Lite 2.5KVA / 24V – 199,000 NGN
MPower Inverter Prices
- 800 VA / 12V – 57,500 Naira
- 1.2KVA / 12V – 46,000 NGN
- 3KVA / 24V – 188,000 NGN
PSC Solar Xantra Inverter Prices
- 1.5 KVA / 12V – 97,500 Naira
- 1.5KVA / 24V (Online Inverter) – 99,500 NGN
- 2.5KVA / 24V – 214,900 NGN
- 3.5KVA / 48V – 289,900 Naira
- 6KVA / 48V – 455,500
- 10KVA / 96V – 675,000 Naira
Power Inverter Distributor Contact in Nigeria
Dock industrial Supplies is a major stockist of power inverters, They supply for industrial applications and also for domestic uses.
you may hoose from our range of quality inverter capacities to meet your requirement. our inverters are top-performing and reliable.
Most Nigerian homes and offices have enjoyed years of stable performance from inverters this company brand have supplied, this enhances their work, life and comfort.
Helping them save a lot of money, this full solar Inverter company inverters, have a 1 year warranty, from a financial consideration standpoint you buy them virtually without any purchase risk.
Dock supplied inverters are not only designed to withstand the rigours of our unstable public power system, they also offer the capacity to meet any scale of work load.
Whatever your requirement, there is a Dock full supply of inverter capacity that will match it, they have partnered with the best brands.
They have a strong technical team that will come around anytime of being called upon, give them a single call and you will be rest assured they are already at your location to trouble shoot at no cost.