Toilet Roll Making Machine Prices in Nigeria
A paper machine that has a single large steam heated drying cylinder, also known as the full Yankee dryer, attached with a hot air hood is used to produce a tissue paper. Paper pulp is the raw material used in the whole production process.
Toilet roll is more commonly known as tissue paper so we will use both phrases interchangeably in this post. This item has very high demand all over the world. From homes to offices, restaurants to hospitals, and even schools. Toilet roll comes in handy for several purposes.
You need a toilet roll making machine to manufacture toilet rolls. This brings us to the question, “how much is a toilet roll making machine in Nigeria?” We will provide the answer to this question along with other important pieces of information in this post.
Prices of Toilet Roll Making Machines in Nigeria
Toilet roll making machines are pieces of equipment used in manufacturing toilet rolls or tissue paper. They consist of paper conveyance units, raw material stands, perforating units, embossing units, rolling units, cutting systems, and electricity control. Some of these machines are fully automated while others are operated manually.
We carried out a detailed survey of the market to check for the prices of these machines. After combing both online and offline markets, we have come up with the list of products below and their prices:
- Full Automatic Napkin Tissue Paper Making Machine: N2.3 million – N3.6 million
- Fuyuan 2 lines Automatic Paper Production Line Facial Tissue Paper Making Machine: N2.4 million – N3.1 million
- Henan Fuyuan Supply Napkin Tissue Making Machine Paper Machine: N615,000 – N1.5 million
- Xinda Machinery Full Automatic Kitchen Towel and Toilet Tissue Paper Roll Making Rewinder Machines: N4.1 million – N12 million
- Shunfu small scale second-hand tissue toilet paper mill rolls making machine: N3.2 million – N4.3 million
- Jori High-Speed Towel Tissue Napkin Paper Making Machine: N2 million – N3.2 million
- Mayjoy High speed tissue paper napkin making machine manufacturing equipment: N1.3 million – N1.8 million
- ZYDF Automatic Paper Production Line Facial/ Toilet Tissue Paper Making Machine: N3.6 million – N4.5 million
- Youdeng Toilet tissue paper making machine: N6.2 million – NN10 million
- HC-TT Full Automatic Small Toilet Paper making machine: N1.2 million – N2.3 million
- Perfect Semi-auto paper napkin tissue packing machine: N2.4 million – N3.2 million
- SR Stable performance cheap price small scale toilet paper making the machine very: N2.4 million – N3.9 million
- Dingchen Automatic Toilet Paper Machine Production line/Toilet Machine, toilet tissue converting machine: N2.8 million – N5.7 million
- Kingyield Fully automatic napkin paper soft tissue cutting making machine: N1.5 million – N2.4 million
- Dingchen Full Automatic High Production Tissue Napkin Paper Making Machine: N900,000 – N1.4 million
- Xinyun Automatic maxi roll toilet tissue paper making machine< N4 million – N9 million
- Xinyun Automatic napkin tissue paper making machine: N3.4 million – N5 million
- Meida Best-selling automatic tissue napkin toilet paper rewinder machine: N1.4 million – N2.2 million
Note that these prices may change slightly when you visit the market to make your purchase. The price change may result from prevailing market forces at the time of purchase. It may also be because of the location of purchase or the vendor that you patronize.
Where to purchase Toilet Roll Making Machines
Now that you know the cost of these machines, you need to find out where to buy them. There are three major locations to purchase toilet roll machines in Nigeria. We will discuss each of them briefly below:
Distributors and suppliers
If you like to make your purchase offline and you want to purchase in bulk, distributors or suppliers are perfect. These individuals purchase these machines from manufacturers outside the country and bring them into Nigeria. The advantage of purchasing from these sources is that they present cheaper prices. However, if you are not purchasing in bulk, they may be reluctant to sell.
This is the most common way to purchase toilet roll making machines. You simply need to walk into a market and ask for the section where the retailers dealing with these machines are. Submit your order, inspect the machine, and make your payment.
If you prefer to purchase the machines online, then you can visit e-commerce websites to make your order. There are several websites such as Jumia, Alibaba, Konga, to mention a few. These websites carry out due diligence on the manufacturers before accepting the products on their websites.
If you prefer to purchase second-hand machines, you can try out Jiji. However, you need to carry out a physical inspection of the machine before making payment.
How do I start a toilet tissue paper business in Nigeria?
The use of tissue paper in Nigeria cannot be rated lowly or denied a fact. Many individuals use tissue paper for various purposes, cleaning of dirt, sweat, as toilet rolls and various other things.
Nigeria can boast of way over 1billion units of tissue paper usage across the country, but the production level is not able to meet up the demand of this product.
As this is a case of Demand being greater than Supply, this gives expressly the much need of more producers in this line of production.
Tissue paper production is all about the manufacturing of hygienic soft papers which can be used for various purposes.
There are two different methods for the production of tissue paper, which are the manual and the automated methods.
The manual method is cheaper in terms of cost of running operation but it has its limits but the automated costs more than the manual but its production rate is at a maximum and has no limits.
Listed below are eight ways to aid you start your toilet tissue paper business in Nigeria;
- Knowledge and Experience
- Make your Business Plan
- Sourcing of Funds
- Get your Raw Materials/Equipment
- Technology Needed
- Business name registration