TECNO PHANTOM X2 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Many consumers use their smartphones to engage with friends, family and brands on social media. Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn all have mobile apps that a user can download from their phone’s app store.
These apps make it possible for smartphone users to post personal updates and photos while on the go. Tecno announced the launch of the Phantom X2 Pro smartphone in 2022.
The manufacturer is offering the Tecno Phantom X2 Pro phone with 6.8 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 9000 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage. The Tecno Phantom X2 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.8 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 px). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 PRO Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 9000
- Mali-G710 MC10
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 6.8 inches (1080 x 2400 px)
- 50 + 50 + 13 MP, 8160 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Tecno Phantom X2 Pro is about 7.09 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Tecno phone are average (6.48 x 2.86 x 0.35 inches). The size of Phantom X2 Pro screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.8 inches AMOLED display of Tecno Phantom X2 Pro with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Smartphones commonly use LCD screens in their displays; however, OLED displays are becoming more common, and are preferred by most smartphone manufacturers. An LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) is a type of flat panel display that uses liquid crystals as its primary form of control. LCDs are lit with a backlight as pixels are switched on and off electronically while using the liquid crystals to rotate polarized light.
Polarizing glass filters are placed in front and behind the pixels, and the front filter is situated at 90 degrees.
LCDs are beginning to be outpaced by other display technologies, but still have a place in the smartphone market. Now, LCDs can be commonly found in budget to mid-tier smartphones- as the OLED is a bit more costly.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Tecno Phantom X2 Pro (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. On the performance side, Tecno Phantom X2 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The camera of the Phantom X2 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Cameras on a phone commonly include a normal camera lens, a telephoto lens and a wide-angle lens. A telephoto lens allows users to take a photo of a faraway subject while a wide-angle lens allows the user to take a photo at a wide field of view with a short focal length. On the front-facing screen, there is usually a selfie camera and, in some cases, a wide-angle lens.
Some phones, like the iPhone 11 Pro has three rear-facing cameras, while others, like the Pixel 3 will have just one camera– relying primarily on computational photography. All smartphones use some level of computational photography, since they don’t operate the same way shutter-based cameras do.
Computational photography is the use of computer processing in cameras to make a better-looking image beyond what the lens and sensor could traditionally pick up in one shot.
Tecno Phantom X2 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Phantom X2 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
The mobile device comes with sensors. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Phantom X2 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Tecno phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Tecno Phantom X2 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 PRO Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for the price of $360.
TECNO PHANTOM X2 PRO Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, December 07
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, December
- Dimensions : 164.6 x 72.7 x 9 mm (6.48 x 2.86 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 201 g (7.09 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, 500 nits
- Size : 6.8 inches, 111.6 cm2 (~93.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- Protection ; Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- OS : Android 12, HIOS 12
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.85 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Mali-G710 MC10
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, (wide), 1/1.3″, 1.2µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 50 MP, f/1.5, 65mm (telephoto), 1/2.7″, 0.64µm, PDAF, 2.5x optical zoom, retractable lens
- ultrawide : 13 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide), 1/1.3″, 1.12µm, AF
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : LED flash
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE
- Positioning : GPS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio, recording
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5160 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : 45W wired, 54% in 20 min, 100% in 60 min (advertised)
- Colors : Stardust Gray, Mars Orange
- Models : AD9