TCL 30E Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Smartphone technology is evolving at a dizzying pace. You can now use your smartphone to check your blood sugar, adjust your home’s thermostat and start your car.
Twenty years ago, no one really envisioned that people would someday take more pictures with their cell phones than with stand alone cameras. It is anyone’s guess what will come next. So that’s thanks to the intersection of chemistry and innovation, the possibilities are limitless
The TCL 30E smartphones use the second basics category of touchscreens, called capacitive full touchscreens, which are just electrical in nature.
A capacitor is any device that fully stores electricity. As every smartphone user knows, the screen on a smartphone is far more than just a tough piece of glass. This is TCL 30E. It is a model with similar specifications as the 30 SE, but with a little pub downgrade RAM size and camera specifications.
So, on the front, you are getting the same full 6.52-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution that houses a dewdrop notch, just like the SE model.
TCL 30E Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Helio G25
- PowerVR GE8320
- 3 GB / 32 GB
- 6.5 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches Dimensions
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
TCL announced the launch of the 30E smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the TCL 30E phone with 6.52 inches display, Mediatek Helio G25 chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage capacity.
The TCL 30E comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.52 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption. The 6.52 inches IPS display of TCL 30E with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of TCL 30E (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the processing power on the TCL 30E also comes from MediaTek’s Helio G25 octa-core CPU at 2.0GHz, along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU. This model has just 3GB RAM, paired with either 64-Gigs of built-in storage.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office needs.
The TCL 30E has just two camera lenses on the rear. These includes a 50-megapixel primary sensor with autofocus, f/1.8 aperture and single a LED flash, along with a dedicated 2-megapixel depth a sensor.
The customized sensor of the camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light. Thereby producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. The full front camera on the other hand is now capped 5-megapixels.
The camera of the TCL 30E is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras.
Picture and video capture quality is not just determined by your smartphone’s resolution, but also the ability to deliver a good image in different lighting situations.
TCL 30E supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Getting a network signal remains the crucial factor in a daily use of a smartphone and most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 30E comes with an NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions and exchange digital content.
TCL 30E houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. And-most smartphone users find the inability to use a smartphone for any more than a day or so frustrating.
However, it’s important to remember that the increased functionality of a smartphone with a large screen demands more power than a simple talk and text mobile.
TCL 30E Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $129. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
TCL 30E Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 –
- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 – LATAM
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat5 150/75 Mbps
- Announced : 2022, February 27
- Status : Exp. release 2022, March
- Dimensions : 165.2 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm (6.50 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 450 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~82.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6762G Helio G25 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 3GB RAM
- eMMC : 5.1
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.9, 28mm (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1/5″, 1.12µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes (6127l only)
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Space Gray, Atlantic Blue
- Models : 6127A, 6127l
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable