TCL 305 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a phone that performs many of the functions of a computer, typically having a good top touchscreen interface, internet access, and an auto operating system capable of running downloaded applications. TCL announced the launch of the 305 smartphone in 2022.
The manufacturer is offering the TCL 305 phone with 6.52 inches display, and Mediatek MT6761 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
The TCL 305 comes with Android OS v11.0 Go Edition out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.52 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better power consumption.
TCL 305 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0 Go Edition
- Mediatek MT6761
- PowerVR GE8300
- 4 GB / 32 GB
- 13 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide) 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
- Dimensions : 6.5 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated full camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating System that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
The weight of TCL 305 is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this TCL phone are average (6.5 x 2.97 x 0.35 inches).
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can also be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss.
The larger the rom, the more data is stored. The internal memory of TCL 305 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the TCL 305 on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 5-megapixel sensor with an f/2.2 aperture. The front camera also features autofocus.
A camera phone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable their users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Connectivity options on the TCL 305 include Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, Wi-Fi Direct, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The 305 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This TCL phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of TCL 305 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
TCL 305 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the full Earth’s surface, irrespective of any type of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The 305 phone has built-in FM radio.
TCL 305 houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a very good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy. The battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles until the end of a useful life.
TCL 305 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 200EUR. It is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce platform close to your region.
TCL 305 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 /2100
- HSDPA : 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, – 6102А
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/11.5 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50
- Announced : 2022, January 31
- Status : Available. Released 2022, February
- Dimensions : 165.2 x 75.5 x 8.9 mm (6.50 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame & back
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 450 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~82.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, TCL UI
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6761 Helio A22 (12 nm)
- CPU : Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 32GB 2GB RAM, 64GB 2GB RAM
- Triple : 13 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide) 1-PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.2, 27mm (wide) 1/5.0
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Space Gray, Atlantic Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable