Submersible Pumping Machine Review & Prices in Nigeria
There are various types of pumping machines and in Nigeria pumping machines have taken their place right from time. The pumping machines are used to pump up water from bore hole systems or from wells. However, i saw some people earlier today trying to drill out some water from the ground and here, we will be discussing about the submersible pumping machine and their prices. ofcourse this device are used for bore hole systems most of the time.
A submersible pumping machine is a high power pump with a hermetically sealed motor coupled to it. Just as you pronounce the name of the device, it whole assembly is submerged in water. This type of pump device works effectively by pushing water from the borehole to the surface and it is more effective than the jet surface pump type.
Just so you might want to know how many horsepower is needed for a submersible pumping machine well, environmental Equipment & Supply rents submersible pumps ranging from 10 HP to 60 HP — are very ideal for a wide range of continuous operation. So listed below are various brands of submersible pump machine in Nigeria;
Prices of Submersible Pumping Machine in Nigeria
- SAER Submersible water pump 1hp === (NGN) 140,000 — (NGN) 150,000
- SAER Submersible water pump 1.5hp === (NGN) 155,000 — (NGN) 165,000
- Submersible water pump with copper coil 1hp === (NGN) 30,000 — (NGN) 40,000
- Dredging submersible water pump — (NGN) 1,700,000 — (NGN) 1,800,000
- Grundfox solar submersible water pump — (NGN) 750,000 — (NGN) 800,000
- Stainless steel submersible water pump 1.5hp — (NGN) 25,000 — (NGN) 30,000
- OPP submersible water pump 1.5hp — (NGN) 50,000 — (NGN) 60,000
- Finedab submersible water pump 1hp — (NGN) 25,000 — (NGN) 30,000
- Lolenzy submersible water pump 1.5hp — (NGN) 90,000 — (NGN) 100,000
They are also electric submersible pump which are used for subsea engineering. The Electric submersible pump (ESP) systems are known as an effective artificial lift method of pumping production fluids to the surface. An artificial lift system with ESP is needed in wells with insufficient pressure in the reservoir to boost the liquid to the surface.
In addition, ESP systems are sometimes used in wells to increase the naturally occurring flow rate. The ESP pumps are rotodynamic pumps, mounted inside a caisson and installed on the seabed. They are widely used for boosting in wells, caissons, flow-line risers, and mud-line horizontal boosting applications.
An ESP is a multistage centrifugal pump whose stages are stacked; the operating requirements of the well and completion design dictate the number of stages. Each stage contains a rotating impeller, and stationary diffusers typically cast from high nickel iron to minimize abrasion or corrosion damage.