Sony Xperia 5 III Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Sony brand has been a reputable one over time, and it is no surprise that we are presented with a new product different from the norm. So in a world of mobile devices, the Sony Xperia 5 III ticks all the right boxes this time coming out with an OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz display, and an AF speed using optics up to 105mm.
From gaming to photo images, the device packs the latest Sony camera, display, sound, and gaming technologies big enough to go beyond users expectation.
This smartphone has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, an 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity suitable for photographers, music lovers, movie lovers, mobile gamers, good performance and a perfect fit for anyone in love with the sony brand.
Sony Xperia 5 III is expected to run on an android 11 operating system, and the smartphone is powered by the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G processor. The device is packed by a li-po 4500mAh non removable battery with fast charging 30w. Now listening to songs, watching movies, and doing other things online for a longer duration without any glitch or battery malfunction.
Sony Xperia 5 III Key Features
- Operating System – Android OS v11.0
- GPU – Adreno 660
- CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Memory – 8 GB / 128 GB
- Protection – Water-resistant, IPX5, IP6X, IPX8
- Excellent ZEISS Lenses with a T coating over them
- Dust Proof
Design & Display
The Sony Xperia 5 III display comes with a 6.1 inches OLED capacitive touchscreen and 1080 x 2520 pixels resolution. The smartphone is pack with 8GB RAM with 128 GB and 256 GB internal storage. It features a triple camera on the rear side while on the front there is a single camera.
The quad-camera consists of 12 MP wide + 12 MP telephoto Dual Pixel PDAF, 3x/4.4x optical zoom + 12 (ultra wide) while on the front there is an 8 MP (wide) sensor.
The camera of the Sony Xperia 5 III comes with Zeiss optics, Zeiss T lens coating, LED flash, panorama, HDR, and eye-tracking.This mobile device comes manufactured in the latest Sony camera, display, sound, and gaming technologies all into a compact design for professional use.
Sony Xperia 5 III features include fast AF in all three cameras, plus object tracking technology to maintain sharp focus on moving subjects. This part was created on top of the latest Alpha 9 series cameras, renowned for their industry-leading autofocus technology, and with input from professional photographers, who helped tune the technology and refined the photographic experience and results.
While the smartphone is using the ZEISS optics which is calibrated specifically for your Xperia device. The ZEISS T coating contributes to exquisite rendering and contrast by reducing reflections.
Another amazing feature for lovers of the sony brand is the four versatile lens options in order to tap into any creative process, so users can expand their creative possibilities with four versatile lenses in a triple camera both fast, accurate Autofocus across all cameras.
Thanks to Dual PDAF sensors, Continuous Autofocus keeps focus on moving subjects, while Sony’s unique telephoto system supports fast AutoFocus even at extended focal lengths.
A 12MP f/1.7 Wide Angle Primary Camera with 82ÃÂ° field view combined with a 12MP f/2.3 Telephoto Camera offering up to 3x Optical Zoom and a 12MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens forms a triple camera arrangement on the backside of the device.
Users can also make use of the lighting feature even at long range distance. Still, an optical telephoto lens up to 105 mm with fast AF lets you capture moving subjects even at a distance.
The device is packed with a very reliable memory storage capacity as the internal memory of Sony Xperia 5 III 8 GB cannot be expanded, but the internal storage 128 GB can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Connectivity & Performance
The connectivity is on an average pace but still gets the job done regardless. Users can enjoy watching movies or playing games on the Sony Xperia 5 III 5G as it might feature 6.1 inches (15.49 cm) display with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 Pixels.
Coming to the connectivity options, the smartphone supports 5G & 4G VoLTE enabled mobile networks, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.2, NFC, A-GPS, Glonass, USB Type-C, NFC. The Xperia 5 III comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
There is also real-time Eye AutoFocus which lets you take stunning portraits, whether you’re photographing people or animals. Even if your subject is on the move or one eye is covered, you’ll capture memorable images full of energy and expression.
Apart from this, Sony Xperia 5 III 5G is likely to power Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) so that you can enjoy a seamless performance while accessing multiple apps. Also, the mobile will be available in different storage options after its launch. Such availability lets you easily store your local files, videos, pictures, movies.
The battery capacity of the Sony Xperia 5 III is recorded to be fully boxed in by a Li-po 4500mAh non-removable battery life. There is no periodic discharge needed and charging can be done at random as it comes with fast charging 30w.
Sony Xperia 5 III Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is going to be available in the african market starting with Nigeria and south-africa first. However it will be on sale for the price of 930EUR which is at 426,000 NGN. This mobile device can be purchased at any e-commerce store close to your region.
Sony Xperia 5 III Specifications in Nigeria
- Dimensions : 157 x 68 x 8.2 mm (6.18 x 2.68 x 0.32 in)
- Sim : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6),
- Weight : 168g
- Operating System : Android 11
- GPU : Adreno 660
- SoC : Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- CPU : Octa-core, Single-core 2.84 GHz Kryo 680, Triple-core 2.4 GHz Kryo
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR BT.2020
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Size : 6.1 inches, 86.9 cm2 (~81.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Multi-Touch Support : available
- Screen Resolution : 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~449 ppi density)
- Memory Card Slot : MicroSD
- RAM : 8GB
- Internal Storage : 128GB
- Triple : 12 + 12 + 12 MP, 4032 x 3024 px, autofocus
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.3, 70mm (telephoto), f/2.8, 105mm (telephoto), 1/2.9″, Dual Pixel PDAF
- Features : Zeiss Optics Led and Panorama eye tracking
- Video : 4K@24/25/30/60/120fps HDR, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- Single : 8mp, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, 5-axis gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes 24-bit/192kHz audio
- Sound box : Dynamic vibration system
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, aptX HD, LE
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1; USB On-The-Go
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Fast Charging : FC 30W
- Sensors : accelerometer, barometer, compass, fingerprint, gyroscope, hall, light, proximity
- Colors : Black, Green, Pink
- Specials : Certified IP68 dust proof and waterproof, Corning Gorilla Glass 6, Dual SIM, Fast charging, Hi-Res Audio, Sony Exmor RS with wireless charging.