SONY XPERIA 10 IV Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Considering the variety of specifications packed into the Sony Xperia 10 IV, it is an excellent investment to proceed with. Keeping in mind the price it is made available for, even if the built-in battery is on the average side, the Fast Charging feature definitely makes up in real-time.
Sony announced the launch of the Xperia 10 IV smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Sony Xperia 10 IV phone with 6 inches display, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The Sony Xperia 10 IV comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. Whether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
Sony Xperia 10 IV Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- Adreno 619
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- Multi-touch facility equipped OLED display
- Triple camera module on the rear side
- Fast Charging enabled battery
- Expandable internal storage
- Side-wise fingerprint sensor
Design & Display
Sony Xperia 10 IV mobile was launched on 11th May 2022. The phone comes with a 60 Hz refresh rate 6.00-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2,520 pixels (FHD+) and an aspect ratio of 21:9.
The display sports Gorilla Glass for all full quality protection.Sony Xperia 10 IV comes with 6GB of RAM. The Sony Xperia 10 IV runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5,000mAh non-removable battery.
The weight of Sony Xperia 10 IV is about 5.68 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Sony phone are average (6.02 x 2.64 x 0.33 inches).
Sony Xperia 10 IV comes with a 6.0 inches OLED display that is also packed with an impressive HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels. It is a bezel-less, capacitive touchscreen with a pixel density of 457ppi and a refresh rate of 60Hz.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Sony Xperia 10 IV is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1,000GB).
The Sony Xperia 10 IV is a dual-SIM mobile. The Sony Xperia 10 IV measures 153.00 x 67.00 x 8.30mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 161.00 grams. It was launched in both Black, Lavender, Mint, and White colors. It features an IP68 rating for dust and water protection.
The internal memory of Sony Xperia 10 IV (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible top quality microSD card.
Sony Xperia 10 IV on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 12-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera.
It has a single front camera setup for selfies, fully featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens
The camera of the Xperia 10 IV is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The main camera of Xperia 10 IV has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The rear-side camera module of the Sony Xperia 10 IV includes a 12MP f/1.8 Primary Camera, an 8MP f/2.2 Ultra Wide Angle Camera and another 8MP f/2.2 Telephoto Camera.
Continuous Shooting, HDR mode, LED Flash and Digital Zoom are some of the special features loaded within. At the front surface, the mobile smartphone has an 8MP f/2.0 Selfie Camera that enables seamless captures throughout.
Sony Xperia 10 IV supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The Xperia 10 IV comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. The Xperia 10 IV phone has built-in FM radio.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Xperia 10 IV phone has a top fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to any type of smartphone. This Sony phones comes with quality proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Sony Xperia 10 IV phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
This smartphone comes with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Powering the Sony Xperia 10 IV is a full non-removable, Li-Polymer type battery that has a charging capacity of 5000mAh. Users also get a Fast Charging facility within this device.
Sony Xperia 10 IV Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of 500EUR. The smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Sony Xperia 10 IV Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 7, 8, 28, 38, 41, 77, 78, 79 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, May 11
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, June
- Dimensions : 153 x 67 x 8.3 mm (6.02 x 2.64 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 161 g (5.68 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM or eSIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, HDR
- Size : 6.0 inches, 84.1 cm2 (~82.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Screen : Triluminos display
- OS : Android 12
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- UFS : 3:1
- Triple : 12 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/2.8″, PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.2, 54mm (telephoto), 1/4.4″, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 27mm (wide), 1/4.0″
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD, aptX Adaptive
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio (region dependent)
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM, Push Email
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging
- Quick Charge : USB Power Delivery