Sony Xperia 10 iii Lite Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite mobile was launched not too long ago. This smartphone comes with a 6.00-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 x 2520 pixels and an aspect ratio of 21:9.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 processor. The device is super flexible and can produce quality photos even in low light conditions
It comes with 6GB of RAM and 64GB internal storage. The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500 mAh battery.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, but it is up-gradable to the next Operating System. Featuring Sony’s video image optimization, the OLED display delivers incredibly rich, natural colors and deeper blacks.
It’s also capable of showing HDR content, which has a wider dynamic range than standard video formats, enhancing both contrast and color.
Bright parts of the image get brighter and the color palette expands to show more bright blues, greens, reds, and everything in between.
Sony Xperia 10 iii Lite Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 690
- Adreno 619L
- 6 GB / 64 GB
- 6 inches (1080 x 2520 pixel)
- 12 + 8 + 8 MP, 4032 x 3024 pixel, auto focus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Users can now experience the freedom of 5G speed, powerful performance, and long battery life, all in a premium-looking, hand-fit smartphone.
The weight of Sony Xperia 10 III Lite is about 5.96 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
Enjoy more of what you want on the go with the Xperia 10 III. It combines a powerful, long-life battery with the speed of 5G for fast streaming and downloads.
And its premium, hand-fit design is not just comfortable to handle but tough and water-resistant too. So you’ll have no worries about using Xperia 10 III whenever and wherever you like.
On the display side, the Sony company brand has drawn on their world-renowned TV expertise to create an exceptional viewing experience on the Xperia 10 III. With its cinematic aspect ratio, the 21:9 Wide 6” OLED display lets you lose yourself in all your favorite movies, TV shows and games.
The dimensions of this Sony phone are average (6.06 x 2.68 x 0.33 inches). The 6 inches OLED display of Sony Xperia 10 III Lite with 1080 x 2520 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite on the rear packs a 12-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
Featuring ultra-wide-angle, wide-angle, and telephoto options, the triple lens camera lets you capture a huge variety of shots – from expansive landscapes to expressive portraits. The camera of the Xperia 10 III Lite is equipped with auto focus.
An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
The Sony Xperia 10 III not only offers triple lens versatility but also has a range of easy-to-use photography features to help you get outstanding results every time.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Sony Xperia 10 III Lite (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
On the performance side, the Xperia 10 III Lite offers exceptional sound, whether you’re enjoying the ultimate in wireless listening with High-Resolution Audio Wireless or using the 3.5mm audio jack to connect your favorite wired headphones.
Along with native High-Resolution Audio playback, the Xperia 10 III also features DSEE Ultimate, which uses AI to upscale all your music close to High-Resolution Audio quality. Sony Xperia 10 III Lite is based on Android 11 and packs 64GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via micro SD card (up to 1000 GB).
The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Sony Xperia 10 III Lite measures 154.00 x 68.00 x 8.30 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 169.00 grams. It was launched in Black, White, Blue, and Pink colors.
On the Xperia 10 III, Sony’s unique multi-window option on the 21:9 wide display has been enhanced with a new Pop-up window feature. Perfect for multi-tasking, it lets you overlay one window with another.
So you can quickly handle a task such as replying to a message, then get right back to the game you’re playing or the website you’re browsing.
Connectivity options on the Sony Xperia 10 III Lite include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include fingerprint sensor. Smart connectivity takes Xperia’s deep learning technology that utilizes Sony’s Neural Network Libraries and analyses Wi-Fi signals to predict near-future connectivity issues.
The Xperia 10 III assesses the quality of available Wi-Fi before connecting so there’s no more grabbing Wi-Fi that doesn’t work. If it predicts any compromise in Wi-Fi connection quality, it uses your mobile data instead. With Xperia, you’re always on the best connection available.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Xperia 10 III Lite comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions and exchange digital content.
With a long-lasting 4500 mAh battery, the Xperia 10 III gives you all the power you need to enjoy your day. And with the 30W Fast Charge. This non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Price in Nigeria
The Sony Xperia 10 iii Lite is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 179,279 NGN. The smartphone is on sale, available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Sony Xperia 10 III Lite Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 1900
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 4, 12, 18, 19, 38, 41
- 5G Network Bands : 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 154 x 68 x 8.3 mm (6.06 x 2.68 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 169 g (5.96 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), plastic frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM and e-SIM)
- Protection : IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant up to 1.5m for 30 mins
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, HDR
- Size : 6.0 inches, 84.1 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2520 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~457 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 6
- Operating System : Android 11
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6350 Snapdragon 690 5G (8 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Kryo 560 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 560 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : micro SDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 6GB RAM
- Triple : 12 MP, f/1.8, 27 mm (wide), 1/2.8″, PDAF
- Telephoto : 8 MP, f/2.4, 54 mm (telephoto), 1/4.0″, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16 mm (ultra wide), 1/4.0″
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 24 mm (wide), 1/4.0″
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1; USB On-The-Go, video output
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Colors : Black, White, Blue, Pink
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 30W
- QC : Quick Charge