Slot Laptop Price List In Nigeria
A laptop, laptop computer, or notebook computer is a small, portable personal computer (PC) with a screen and alphanumeric keyboard.
These typically have a clam shell form factor, and typically having the screen mounted on the inside of the upper lid and the keyboard on the inside of the lower lid, although 2-in-1 PCs with a detachable keyboard are often marketed as laptops or as having a laptop mode.
Laptops are folded shut for transportation, and thus are suitable for mobile use.
Its name comes from lap, as it was deemed practical to be placed on a person’s lap when being used.
Today, laptops are used in a variety of settings, such as at work, in education, for playing games, web browsing, for personal multimedia, and general home computer use.
Slot Nigeria (SLOT Systems Limited) is one of the leading retail company for affordable and durable mobile phones, computers, accessories, and various types of Electronics.
They consider it necessary to fill up this need in the global information technology sector with emphasis on the African market.
SLOT laptop Prices in Nigeria
Dell Laptop Prices @ SLOT Nigeria
- Dell XPS 9560(15.6”, Core i7,16GB RAM, 512GB SSD) – 750,000 NGN up to 760,000 NGN
Asus Laptop Prices @ SLOT Nigeria
- Asus X515JA-BRo68T(15.6”,Core i3, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD) – 190,000 NGN up to 200,000 NGN
- Asus E410MA-BV025T(14, intel pentium, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD)- 160,000 NGN up to 170,000 NGN
- Asus ZenBook Duo (14,Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD) – 830,000 NGN up to 850,000 NGN
- Asus ZenBook UX434FAC-Al237T(14,Core i7,8GB RAM, 512GB SSD) – 560,000 NGN up to 570,000 NGN
HP Laptop Prices @ SLOT Nigeria
- HP Laptop 15-Dw1083wm(15.6”,Intel pentium Gold, 4GB RAM, 128GB SSD) – 185,000 NGN up to 195,000 NGN
- HP Laptop 15-Da3007nia(15.6”,Core i3, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD)- 210,000 NGN up to 220,000 NGN
- HP Laptop 14-Cf2239nia(15.6”, Intel pentium silver, 4GB RAM, 1TB HDD)-187,000 NGN up to 192,000 NGN
- HP Laptop 14-Cf2023nia(14”,Intel Pentium silver, 4GB RAM,1TB HDD)- 193,000 NGN up to 198,000 NGN
- HP Notebook 14-Cf2216nia (14”,Core i3, 4GB RAM,1TB HDD) 213,000 NGN up to 220,000 NGN
- HP Stream 14-Cb171wm(14”,Intel Celeron, 4GB RAM,64GB EMMC)- 165,000 NGN up to 170,000 NGN
- HP Gaming Laptop (15.6”,Core i5, 8GB RAM,1TB HDD) – 450,000 NGN up to 460,000 NGN
- HP Spectre X360 13 (13”, Core i7, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD) – 840,000 NGN up to 860,000 NGN
Apple Laptop Prices @ SLOT Nigeria
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD) – 560,000 NGN up to 570,000 NG
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 521GB SSD)- 600,000 NGN up to 650,000 NGN
- Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD)- 680,000 NGN up to 690,000 NGN
Things to Consider Before Buying
SLOT Nigerian outlets are there and it’s quite tasking while making a choice of laptop you’d want to buy. You can consider some of these factors that come next
One of the best features of a laptop is its ability to slip into a laptop bag and travel the world with you.
If you are concerned with portability, you’re best bet is to look at laptops with a smaller screen size and thin, lightweight design.
These types of laptops are often marketed as Ultrabooks, so look out for that word.
Or, more specifically, go for a device with a screen between 12 and 13.3 inches, and a weight of less that 1.5kg.
If you’re like most, you’ll probably might be staring into your laptop screen for hours or for the most part of somedays.
So make sure you opt for a laptop with a screen that’s easy on the eyes. Glossier screens tend to reflect surrounding light, so keep that in mind. Also note that touch screen laptops will have a glossy screen, so weigh up with your facts right before purchasing
Depending on how you will use your laptop, screen resolution will also be important, as the 1920×1080 is a full HD screen.
This will give you great image quality and plenty of room to keep your windows in view.
Lastly, when it comes to exploring laptop screen options, it’s a good idea to search up well before purchasing.
Not only will you need to consider the amount of storage, but also the type of storage.
A time ago, the hard disk drives were the favourite. With slimmer, lighter laptops in fashion, hard drives are not as popular.
Instead, many laptop owners are opting for solid state drives, which are faster, and much more quieter during use.
The RAM (random access memory) is key to computer performance, especially if you do lots of multitasking on your laptop – e.g. edit photos, write word docs, and browse the web all at once. The more RAM you have, the faster your laptop will be able to access data, and the more applications you can run smoothly.
The CPU (central processing unit) is the main engine soure of your laptop. When it comes to the CPU, you can’t get much better than Intel’s Core-based range. New laptops will most likely contain Core i3, Core i5, or Core i7.
You will find Core i3 in entry-level laptops.
You will find Core i5 in the majority of mid-range laptops.
The Core i7 are higher-end laptops. While Core i7 offers the best performance, it can cause quite a bit of heat to emanate from the bottom of the device, be sure to use a table or lap stand while in use.
USB 3.0 Ports
USB 3.0 ports are a must-have on a new laptop if you want to plug in and use peripheral devices, such as external hard drives, mouse, and keyboards.
The battery life is worth considering. Wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is essential.