Samsung Smart Television Prices in Nigeria
For quality televisions, most users should go for the samsung brand. This is because to enjoy a whole new world of entertainment and to explore your connected life, you need an intelligent television and the samsung brand has got you fully covered. For individuals or families who love bohemian rhapsody and what not, you can get up close and personal with a samsung smart television.
So why you are in search of your favorite television brand, you might be curious as to what a smart television does and what value the smart television brings. Basically, a smart television is one with an internet connectivity which runs on an operating system and it comes out of the box with it’s own application services.
At the end of the day, it is what you the individual want that matters. So do you want to enjoy live television with samsung television plus because as a brand smart television user, you are assured over 100 channels to choose from.
And if your style are on applications like netflix and youtube or you probably love streaming on spotify and you enjoy sports like everyone else, your biggest value will be the ability for you to enjoy premium content with the samsung smart television.
This gadget is fully equipped with technology that is advanced and it comes with a set-up box, a local hard drive storage and a gaming console. Ofcourse a good tip is to pick out a smart television that let’s users scroll or search for content quickly with a click and with ease.
Another value the samsung smart television brings is the usability, as the television must be convenient to use. For example, with just the TV remote, users should even be able to play/pause content streaming with comfort from their set-top box.
The samsung television is easy to setup with simple connections to other devices. The easy connectivity to other devices is very important when deciding to purchase a smart television. Internet of things is gaining widespread popularity, so naturally, easy connectivity with various internet-enabled devices around the house is becoming a thing.
While using the samsung smart television, there is nothing like too much content this is because users can access wide selection of contents ranging from sports to games and information and so on. Most people do enjoy channels like the facebook watch on the smart television or the google play movies and the likes.
Just like apple has “siri”, the samsung smart television has got a voice assistant and users can explore the voice assistant to search or watch various contents for them. If you are buying one of this amazing device, you should be aware that the voice assistant, makes your television experience more interesting and fun.
The voice assistant can share memories for you, connect your home and probably get answers for questions that might pick your imaginations most times.
Samsung Smart Television Prices in Nigeria
There are a lot of features that comes with the samsung smart television just as you can transform your mobile device into your remote control when that one is too far to reach or users can spend time watching and not searching for content using the universal guide application on the smart television.
In this post, we will look at the various prices of the samsung smart television and the types available in the nigerian retail market space.
- Samsung 85 inches Smart Television : (NGN) 3,100,000 — (NGN) 3,500,000
- Samsung 82 inches Flat Smart Television : (NGN) 2,350,000 — (NGN) 2,800,000
- Samsung 40 inches Smart Television : (NGN) 160,000 — (NGN) 210,000
- Samsung 48 inches Smart Television : (NGN) 360,000 — (NGN) 400,000
- Samsung 49 inches Curve Smart Television : (NGN) 310,000 — (NGN) 400,000
- Samsung 55 inches Curve Smart Television : (NGN) 480,000 — (NGN) 550,000
- Samsung 65 inches Smart Television : (NGN) 615,000 — (NGN) 650,000
- Samsung 65 inches Curved Smart Television : (NGN) 750,000 — (NGN) 1,300,000
- Samsung 75 inches Smart Television : (NGN) 1,600,000 — (NGN) 2,200,000
- Samsung 78 inches Curved Smart Television : (NGN) 3,500,000 — (NGN) 3,800,000
How To Setup the Samsung Smart Television
- How to Set Up a Samsung Smart TV
- Plugging in Cables. HDMI Cable. …
- Power On. After you have plugged in your cables, press the power button on your Smart TV.
- Select Language. Turning on the Smart TV for the first time will prompt you to enter setup. …
- Internet Connection. The following steps will help you connect your Samsung Smart TV to the Internet.