SAMSUNG GALAXY Z FOLD4 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This smartphone does a lot in one hand with its 6.2-inch Cover Screen. In both hands, the 7.6-inch Main Screen makes it your ultimate do-more device. And when you need to go hands-free, simply set it down, find a good angle and leave it there while you get more done.
It’s basically two phones in one — with nearly the weight of a less-flexible phone. Slimmed down everywhere but the screen, with minimized bezels and lightweight materials make this Fold even more pocket-friendly.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable battery. The 7.6 inches top phone comes with AMOLED display (2208 x 1768 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is well used in smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 6.11 x 5.12 x 0.25 inches
- 50 + 12 + 10 MP, 8190 x 6144 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 phone with 7.6 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage.
The size of Galaxy Z Fold4 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 7.6 inches AMOLED display of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 with 2208 x 1768 pixels screen resolution is multitouch capable.
The weight of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 is about 9.28 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.11 x 5.12 x 0.25 inches).
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing mobile functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware mobile capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which fully facilitate wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia mode functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 (12 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, users can wipe out tasks in fewer taps. Add apps to the Taskbar, and your multitasking secret weapon, for quick navigation mode and bouncing between windows when you’re in the groove. And with App Pair, one tap launches up to three apps, all sharing one super-productive screen.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
The camera of the Galaxy Z Fold4 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of Galaxy Z Fold4 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile cell devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy Z Fold4 comes with
NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, & exchange digital content.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Galaxy Z Fold4 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Samsung phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The Galaxy Z Fold4 comes with full wireless cell charging. The Wireless charging uses an electromagnetic field to transfer energy well between two objects through electromagnetic induction.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price range between £ 1,649.00 / C$ 2,269.99. The mobile device is available for pre-order but will go on sale soon and can be fully purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 Full Specifications
- Announced : 2022, August 10
- Status : Exp. release 2022, August 25
- Dimensions : Unfolded: 155.1 x 130.1 x 6.3 mm
- Folded : 155.1 x 67.1 x 14.2-15.8 mm
- Weight : 263 g (9.28 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus+) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus+), aluminum frame
- SIM : Up to two Nano SIM and one eSIM
- Protection : IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Screen Protection : Armor aluminum frame with tougher drop and scratch resistance
- Display Type : Foldable Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 7.6 inches, 183.2 cm2 (~90.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1812 x 2176 pixels (~373 ppi density)
- Cover display : Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+
6.2 inches, 904 x 2316 pixels, 23.1:9 ratio
- Operating System : Android 12L, One UI 4.1.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 670
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM, 1TB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1.0µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 10 MP, f/2.4, 67mm (telephoto), 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12mm (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+
- Single : 4 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 2.0µm, under display
- Cover camera : 10 MP, f/2.2, 24mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 32-bit/384kHz audio
- Sound : Tuned by AKG
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
Browser : HTML5
- Bixby : Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung DeX : (desktop experience support)
- Samsung Pay : (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Ultra Wideband : (UWB) support
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 25W, 50% in 30 min
- Fast wireless charging : 15W
- Reverse wireless charging : 4.5W
- Colors : Graygreen, Phantom Black, Beige, Burgundy