Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 is a perfect choice smartphone, because it is fully equipped with impressive features and decent specifications. The display of the smartphone is a Fold-able Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen which is sized 7.6 inches. The resolution of the display is 1768 x 2208 pixels and the Cover display: 6.23″, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2260 pixels (25:9).
The Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is more than the star of the show. This smartphone has more of a refinement than the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5G, with a monumental leap forward, aiming to put any remaining fears about the durability of fold-able smartphones to bed and become a true daily driver in the eyes of a far wider audience. I find this interesting.
The smartphone is fueled with a non-removable Li-Po 4400 mAh + Fast charging 25 W + Fast wireless charging 11 W + Reverse wireless charging 4.5 W. The smartphone is available in various colors
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Key Features
- Processor : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G
- RAM : 12 GB, 16 GB
- Storage : 256 GB, 512 GB
- Display : 7.6 inches
- Camera : Triple Camera
- Battery : Li-Po 4400 mAh
Design & Display
This mobile device is everything you’d want in a premium, durable, 5G smartphone. That is because the Samsung company brand made it unfold — revealing a massive screen so you can watch, work and play like never before.
This stylish handset from Samsung comes with a 7.6 inches (19.3 cm) display that has a resolution of 2208 x 1768 Pixels offering immersive and comfortable viewing. Thanks to the Flex mode, Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G opens up greatness with its unique ability to stand upright.
This symmetrical and balanced design opens up so you can let loose in the next era of smartphones. Compared to its predecessor, the Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is a bit lighter (11 g), and with slightly reduced overall volume (the thickness of the unfolded phone has been reduced by 0.5 mm).
Its screens have retained their resolution and diagonal, but are now both adaptively refreshing up to 120Hz (the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5 G’s cover display was locked at 60 Hz). The 7.6-inch is reportedly 29% brighter than the Galaxy Z Fold 2 5 G’s screen.
The inner display is still plastic, but uses a new protective film, which is reportedly 80% more durable, which should help alleviate scratches and let you go longer between changes.
Camera specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G are really impressive and remarkable to the point that it let”s you capture high-resolution images and videos. On the rear, the mobile comes with a Single camera setup, which has 12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP cameras.
Features on the rear camera setup include Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. On the front, the mobile features a 10 MP camera for clicking beautiful selfies and making video calls.
Like when the 7.6-inch Infinity Flex Display lights up, like magic, the Under Display Camera disappears — leaving behind nothing but what’s on screen. This 22.5:18 AMOLED Infinity Flex Display has no punch hole for the camera, so you can have a truly immersive experience.
Memory & Performance
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is pack with 12 GB and 16 GB RAM with 256 GB and 512 GB internal storage. You can enjoy speed and lots of storage space as the phone comes with 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage capacity so that you can store all your songs, videos, games, and other stuff with the utmost convenience.
In addition to this, you can play games, listen to music, multitask, and stream content smoothly as the phone is powered with Octa core (2.84 GHz, Single core, Kryo 680 + 2.42 GHz, Tri core, Kryo 680 + 1.8 GHz, Quad core, Kryo 680) Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor.
The viewing experience doesn’t stop at the Dynamic AMOLED 2X screen. Let the sound immerse you with Dolby Atmos and stereo speakers.
On the performance side, there is also the first S Pen on a fold-able. Which Feels right, Get’s precision your fingers could only dream of as you put pen to glass.
And you can watch, video call and more, hands-free with Flex Mode. It splits the screen in two, letting you work smarter — like taking a call on the top half and sketching ideas on the lower half.
Users can also split the large screen into three applications at once, then open five more via pop-up. You can Save groups of applications to the Edge panel to open later for instant multitasking, then watch, chat and so much more, all at once. Your phone delivers PC-like productivity but folds in your palm for portability.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G include WiFi – Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11, a/ac/ax/b/g/n/n 5G Hz, MIMO, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth – Yes, v5.0, and 5G supported by device (network fully rolled out in Africa), with both 4G, 3G,and 2G.
Sensors on the phone include Accelerometer, Barometer, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor. It also features Bixby natural language commands and dictation, Samsung DeX (desktop experience support), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), and Ultra-Wide band (UWB) support.
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G houses a 4400 mAh Li-Polymer battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup and it offers you a long-lasting entertainment without thinking about battery drainage.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $1,799.99 which is about 738,895 NGN. The smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- HSDPA Network : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100/ CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71
- 5G Network Bands : 2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mm Wave
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (7CA) Cat 20 2000/200 Mbps, 5G
- Dimensions : Unfolded: 158.2 x 128.1 x 6.4 mm
- Folded : 158.2 x 67.1 x 14.4-16 mm
- Weight : 271 g (9.56 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus) (folded), plastic front (unfolded), glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame
- SIM : Nano-SIM and e-SIM
- Screen Protection : IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Features : Stylus support
- Display Type : Fold-able Dynamic AMOLED 2X capacitive touchscreen
- Size : 7.6 inches
- Screen Resolution : 1768 x 2208 pixels
- Display Colors : 16M
- Pixel Density : 372 PPI (pixels per inch)
- Touch Screen : Capacitive touchscreen
- Display Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Features : HDR10+ , 120Hz refresh rate
- Cover display : 6.23″, Super AMOLED, 816 x 2260 pixels (25:9)
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI 3.5
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : UFS 3.1
- Triple : 12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 12 MP, f/2.4, 52 mm (telephoto), 1/3.6″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom
- UW : 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 12 mm (ultra wide), 1.12µm
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@60fps, 1080p@60/240fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@960fps (gyro-EIS), HDR10+
- Single : 16 MP, f/1.8, 1.0µm, under display
- Cover camera : 10 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.22µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Dolby Atmos : 32-bit/384 kHz audio Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.2
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Features : Bixby natural language commands and dictation
- Samsung DeX : (desktop experience support)
- Samsung Pay : (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Ultra Wide band : (UWB) support
- Colors : Phantom Black, Phantom Silver, Phantom Green
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4400 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 25 W
- Fast wireless charging : 11 W
- Reverse wireless charging : 4.5 W