Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G comes out of the box with a 6.7 inch with 1080 x 2640 pixel, 120 Hz Display with Punch Hole and a fold-able Display.
The Dual Display including a 12 Mega Pixel + 12 MP Dual Rear & 10 MP Front Camera. Samsung has also extended the Z Flip 3 5G color palette to include no less than seven shades.
The smartphone houses a Snapdragon 888, Octa Core, 2.84 GHz Processor and an 8 GB RAM, with 256 GB inbuilt memory storage capacity fully expandable. The mobile device is fully powered by a 3300 mAh Battery with Fast Charging technology.
The new Flip features a flatter, more squared-off design this year. Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G is painted in a duo-tone finish. A wide black flush bar is contrasted with Cream, Green, Lavender, Black, Gray, Pink, and White.
This mobile phone Folds into your pocket. Tucks into your purse. Slips into your skinniest jeans. Then you can take it out and it flips open into a full-screened 5G smartphone and flexes to your favorite angles.
The Samsung brand says “If it sounds like we tried to rethink the phone, we did. Now it’s a statement”.And i agree with them totally.
Design & Display
The cover display on the back has grown 4x in size. It’s a 1.9” Super AMOLED panel that can show notification alerts, a selfie viewfinder, and widgets.
Flip the Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G open to find a tall 22:9 Dynamic Flex AMOLED display. It’s a 6.7” panel that delivers a Full HD resolution at an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate.
This phone folds into a compact footprint. On the side, a fingerprint scanner is embedded inside the frame. The device is protected with Gorilla Glass Victus and IPX8 water resistance. Plus, the frame sports Armor Aluminum.
Want a pop of color or bold all-black? Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G has eye-catching design and colors that’ll have all eyes on you. Out of the array of sleek hues, which one do you have your sights set on?
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G features a 123° 12MP ultra-wide lens and a 12MP f/1.8 wide camera assisted with optical image stabilization. The 10 Mega Pixel front camera is housed inside a centered hole punch. You can take hands-free portraits in Flex Mode, and the Flip 3 5G auto frames the shots for you.
Memory & Performance
You will get an 8GB of memory and 128GB/256GB of UFS 3.1 internal storage. This smartphone runs on an Android 11-based One UI 3 runs on the Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G out of the box. The OS is also optimized this year for the fold-able form factor.
On the performance side, there is a silky smooth scrolling with 120Hz on the 6.7-inch Infinity Flex Display delivers smooth scrolling, swiping, dragging and dropping.
It even optimizes the refresh rate based on what you’re viewing. And with Dynamic AMOLED 2X in the mix, it’s the most vivid, brightest and smoothest display in Galaxy Z ever.
Strength never looked so beautiful. Galaxy Z Flip 3 5 G’s made with the strongest aluminum frame yet, protecting the hinge so you can unfold and focus on important things — like your follower count.
With a 3,300 mAh battery, the Galaxy Z Flip 3 retains the size of the original Flip’s battery capacity. This is cause for some concern, since the Flip’s battery life wasn’t all that impressive. 3,300 mAh is smaller than other Samsung phones, too, including the regular Galaxy S21 with its 4,000 mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Price in Nigeria
The Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 506,968 NGN. The smartphone is available for sale and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip 3 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 28, 30, 38, 39, 40, 41, 46, 48, 66, 71
- 5G Network Bands : 2, 5, 25, 41, 66, 71, 260, 261 SA/NSA/Sub6/mm Wave
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6 CA) Cat 20 2000/200 Mbps, 5G
- Dimensions : Unfolded: 166 x 72.2 x 6.9 mm
- Folded : 86.4 x 72.2 x 15.9-17.1 mm
- Weight : 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build : Plastic front, glass back (Gorilla Glass Victus), aluminum frame
- SIM : Nano-SIM, e SIM
- Screen Protection : IPX8 water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : Fold-able Dynamic AMOLED 2X, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1200 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 101.5 cm2 (~84.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2640 pixels (~426 ppi density)
- Cover display : Super AMOLED, 1.9 inches, 260 x 512 pixels
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI 3.5
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Dual : 12 MP, f/1.8, 27 mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
- UW : 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra wide), 1.12µm
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR10+
- Single : 10 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1.22µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- Dolby Audio : 32-bit/384 kHz audio
- Audio jkg : Tuned by AKG
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Colors : Phantom Black, Green, Lavender, Cream, White, Pink, Gray
- Battery Type : Type Li-Po 3300 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 25 W
- Fast wireless charging : 11 W
- Reverse wireless charging : 4.5 W