SAMSUNG GALAXY XCOVER 6 PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy XCover 6 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top mobile quality manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro phone with a 6.6 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro comes with an Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4050 mAh battery.
Samsung XCover 6 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642 GPU
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.65 x 3.15 x 0.39 inches
- 50 + 8 MP, 8190 x 6120 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Po 4050 mAh Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro is about 8.29 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.65 x 3.15 x 0.39 inches).
A PLS LCD front screen can be seen on Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro. The waterproof smartphone has an aspect ratio of 20:9 and a resolution of 1080 x 2408 pixels. The 6.6 inches tall display also has a pixel density of 400ppi.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
The size of Galaxy XCover 6 Pro screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches PLS display of Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro with 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a quality compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the brand Samsung never fails to put out the best smartphones and it has done it again with the Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro. The smartphone is the ideal top choice due to its quality amazing features like great resolution cameras, long-lasting battery cycle and expandable storage space. A fingerprint sensor is also available on this device that adds to users convenience as well as security.
The camera of the Galaxy XCover 6 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro has a dual-camera setup at the rear end. The Wide-Angle Primary Camera in this duo has a resolution of 50MP f/1.8 and the Ultra-Wide Angle Camera 8MP zoom f/2.2. The back camera has unique features attached to it like Autofocus, Autoflash, Face Detection, Phase Detection Autofocus, Touch to Focus, and Digital Zoom. The front camera fully houses a resolution of 13MP f/2.0.
Hardware & Software
Samsung Galaxy Xcover 6 Pro holds a chipset of Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G. The smartphone has an Octa-core processor which is backed up by a GPU of Adreno 642L. A RAM of 6GB can also be found in the smartphone.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy XCover 6 Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. The Galaxy XCover 6 Pro phone has built-in FM radio.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Galaxy XCover 6 Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Samsung phones comes with top proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Galaxy XCover 6 Pro is a safe and durable IP68 dustproof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage. This smartphone also allows and supports fast charging technology.
This smartphone comes with a Li-Po 4050 mAh battery which gives the smartphone a very good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
The battery of Galaxy XCover 6 Pro is fully removable. You can simply buy a new piece from the open market and interchange it easily by yourself.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of ₹ 51,990. The mobile device will soon be fully available and it can be purchased on the Amazon top retail store.
Samsung Galaxy XCover 6 Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (Dual SIM model only)
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, June 29
- Status : Coming soon. Exp. release 2022, July
- Dimensions : 168.8 x 79.9 x 9.9 mm (6.65 x 3.15 x 0.39 in)
- Weight : 235 g (8.29 oz)
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 35 mins)
- Display Type : PLS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~77.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus+
- Operating System : Android 12, One UI 4.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- Single : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/mc/6e, tri-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 3.2, charging connector pins
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Support : Samsung DeX support
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4050 mAh, removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 15W
- Colors : Black
- Models : SM-G736U, SM-G736U1, SM-G736B, SM-G736B/DS
- SAR : 1.03 W/kg (head) // 1.08 W/kg (body)
- SAR EU : 1.48 W/kg (head) // 1.23 W/kg (body)
How old is XCover Pro?
It was released first in Europe in February 2020, and finally made its way to the US in November 2020. Unlike most smartphones in the XCover series, the new XCover Pro flaunts a more modern-day design. It has a 6.3-inch LCD display with a 20:9 aspect ratio and a punch hole on the top left corner.
Is the Samsung XCover Pro waterproof?
Our Rating. Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro was officially announced in the month of January 2020. The smartphone comes with IP68 dust and water-resistant that can stay up to 1.5m for 35 mins and it is MIL-STD-810G compliant. It is also Drop-to-concrete resistance from up to 1.2 m.
Does the XCover pro need a case?
Alternatively, you can opt for a ruggedized smartphone that’s tested against MIL-STD-810 standards, such as the Galaxy XCover Pro, which doesn’t require a separate case or screen protector.