Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus Full Review, Specifications & Price
The samsung galaxy Note 10 plus is now available for samsung users and lovers of the samsung brand. There are two models to choose from, depending on the size a user prefers.
As we all know the samsung brand is a power house when it comes to smartphones and everything smart down to smart Tv and home devices. And they are at it again with a “boom” as i will call it.
The galaxy note series is the latest with 6.3-inch screen, and for the galaxy note 10 is a 6.8-inch screen. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is the bigger of the two models offering a 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display.
These new models offer loads of upgrades over last year’s Note, the galaxy note 9.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 PLUS SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
- 4G LTE
- 4,300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Fingerprint (Under Display / Ultrasonic)
- Android 9 (Pie), One UI
- 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED Display, 1440 x 3040 pixels, 19: 9 Aspect Ratio
- Always On Display
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 (USA / China)
- Octa-core Exynos 9825 (EMEA / LATAM)
- 12MP + 12MP + 16MP + 3D Depth VGA Rear Camera
- 10MP Front Camera
- 256GB / 512GB built-in Storage, up to 512GB memory card
- Stylus Pen Included
WHERE TO BUY SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 PLUS
If you are interested in purchasing the samsung galaxy note 10 plus and you don’t know how to go about it do not panic, as it is now on sale at any phone retail outlet store near you.
You can also visit any of the popular Online e-commerce store like jumia or konga or any trusted online smartphone dealer.
DESIGN AND DISPLAY
The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus sports a brilliant 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED display with 1440 x 3040 pixel resolution (498 PPI), 19:9 aspect ratio, and HDR10+ support.
There is no doubt that Samsung Galaxy Note series has always been known for its superior design. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is no different with high-polish metal and glass. Classy is an understatement, this handheld device is posh.
When seeing a movie or trolling the web you’ll get a display of brilliance and quality of the highest other.
In addition, the design language on this year’s (2019) model is different. As the display of the samsung galaxy note 10 plus is bigger than last year’s Galaxy Note 9 which featured a 6.4-inch screen.
i’m shocked to say that at a remarkable 91.0% screen-to-body ratio,The new display now coves to the edges of the smart phone at the front part of the device.
This smartphone sports two curved glass plates which are at the front and back with a metal side frame which keeps it all together.
The samsung galaxy note 10 plus is covered in Corning Gorilla Glass 6. Interestingly, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes with a similar Infinity-O display design as the galaxy s10.
CAMERA AND BATTERY
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes with a quad-camera setup on the back. We’ve got the usual on the back with the main 12 megapixels wide-angle camera which is paired with 12 megapixels telephoto camera with 2x optical zoom and a 16 megapixels ultra-wide-angle camera.
I really think the samsung galaxy note 10 plus did as much to come out with this particular design.
Showing the fourth camera is a 3D-ToF sensor helping with the scene depth mapping when you are taking portraits photos, and playing with most AR features and also Live videos.
The 12MP main camera on the Samsung Galaxy Note10+ offers an aperture which can be shifted between f/1.5 and f/2.4, depending on the Scenario. It also offers Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) and dual-pixel PDAF.
The 16MP ultra-wide camera sports an f/2.2 aperture, while the 12MP f/2.1 telephoto camera giving 2x optical zoom, PDAF and OIS.
There are some new AR camera features which a user can make use of like the S Pen’s Air Gestures zooming in and also snapping some shot without you having to touch your phone screen. For better or bad, it’s the same camera experience as you’d find on the S10 series.
The Battery life is good thanks to the 4300 mAh battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 plus features a fast-charging capacity 45W with USB Power Delivery 3.0.
With 15W wireless charging capacity, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus can also be considered to offer fast wireless charging. The device supports both Qi and PMA wireless charging is that not awesome.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus can also serve as a power bank with 9W charging capacity. Reserve wireless charging means the device can also be used to charge other devices using wireless charging.
The smartphone records a 4k videos at up to 60 fps. Slow mode option video is supported with recording of 720p HD videos at up to 960 fps and 1080p full HD videos at up to 240 fps.
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
The RAM stands at a 12GB RAM with 256GB or 512GB built-in storage. You can add up to 1TB additional storage via memory card. Those in the UK and the USA using this device will be able to make use of the 5G networks.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is powered by the Exynos 9825 chipset which boast of more power compared to S10’s Exynos 9820.
The chipset sports an octa-core processor in a tri-cluster architecture consisting of two dual-core processors clocked at up to 2.74GHz and up to 2.4GHz and a quad-core processor clocked at up to 1.9GHz.
In Nigeria, the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus will offer Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 consisting of a single processor clocked at up to 2.84GHz, a tri-core processor clocked at up to 2.42GHz, and a quad-core processor clocked at up to 1.74GHz.
Powerful processors paired with 12GB RAM means that the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus will deliver top-notch performance. Gaming and Video streaming should be a soft touch on this smartphone.
Get Samsung DeX for desktop experience and Bixby for natural language commands and dictation.
CONNECTIVITY AND NETWORK
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is presented with a 4G LTE. The smartphone boast of download speeds of up to 2 Gbps and upload speeds of up to 150 Mbps. To be honest thats as fast as a hand held device can go certainly.
It offers a two Nano SIM card slots. One of the SIM slots also doubles as the memory card slot.
The smartphone supports fast Qi/PMA wireless charging 15W, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, and Wi-Fi Direct.
SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 10 PLUS PRICE
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus sales range comes up at $1,099 for the 256GB model and $1,199 for the 512GB model. In Nigeria, Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus starts at (NGN) 330,000 Naira for the 256GB model.
Samsung galaxy note 10+ Additional Specifications
- Colors: Aura Glow, Aura White, Aura Black, Aura Blue
- Dimension: 162.3 x 77.2 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 196 g
- SIM Type: Nano-SIM
- SIM Count: Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Platform: Android 9(Pie); One UI
- Processor: Octa-core Processor: 2.73GHz dual-core + 2.4GHz dual-core + 1.9 GHz quad-core (Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855) OR Octa-core Processor 2.84GHz single-core + 2.42GHz tri-core + 1.74GHz quad-core (Exynos 7825)
- GPU: Adreno 640 (with Snapdragon), Mali-G76 MP12 (with Exynos)
- Memory: 12GB RAM
Display & Camera
- Rear Camera: 12MP (wide) + 12MP (telephoto) + 16MP (ultra-wide) + 3D VGA Camera,2160p@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps videos
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama, Dual-Pixel PDAF, OIS, 2x optical zoom (telephoto), dual video recording,
- Front Camera: 10 MP Camera 26mm (wide), 1.22µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, 4k video recording, Dual-video call, Auto HDR
- Display: 6.8 inch Dynamic AMOLED 1440 x 3040 pixels (498 ppi), 19:9 Aspect ratio, HDR10+, Always On Display
- Screen Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass 6
Storage & Network support
- Built-in Storage: 256GB / 512GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 1TB (shares with SIM slot)
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: nil
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: Yes
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 12(700), 13(700), 14(700), 18(800), 19(800), 20(800), 25(1900), 26(850), 28(700), 29(700), 30(2300), 46, 48, 66(1700/2100), 71(600) – SM-N975U1
- 5G: No (5G model available)
Internet & connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76 Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes, Cat20 2048/150 Mbps
- 5G: No (5G model available)
- WLAN: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes,5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- NFC: Yes
- Video Streaming: Yes
- Active Noise Cancellation: Yes
- Wireless Charging: Yes, 15W
- Built-in Mobile Payment: Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified)
- Water Resistant: Yes, IP68 (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Dust Resistant: Yes
- Image Editor: Yes
- Video Editor: Yes
- Document Viewer: Yes
- Document Editor: Yes
Sensors & controls
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: Yes (Under Display/ ultrasonic
- Iris Scanner: Yes
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Stylus Pen: Yes (included), 4096 pressure levels, Bluetooth enabled, up to 10 hours battery standby
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: Yes
- Voice Control: Yes
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: Yes
- Battery: 4,300 mAh Non-removable Li-ion battery
- Fast Charging: Yes, 45W
- Music Player: Yes, MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA, APE, DSF, DFF
- Video Player: Yes, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes, Surround sound with Dolby Atmos technology (Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus included.)
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes