Samsung Galaxy M32 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with an Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.4 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy M32 turns out to be a promising entertainer, provided it gets a Super AMOLED display with best-in-class features. This tech giant has incorporated great camera numbers on both ends, which can capture detailed images. Compared to the price of the smartphone, the battery capacity loaded within is quite an excellent choice.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Key Features
- Android 11, One UI 3.1
- 4GB / 6GB RAM
- 64GB / 128GB Storage Built-in Storage, with Support for SD-Card
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP Quad Rear Cameras
- 6.4-inches Super AMOLED Display, 1080 x 2340 Pixels (~411 PPI), 90Hz Refresh Rate
- Octa-core Mediatek Helio G80 Processor
- 20MP Front Camera
- Fingerprint Sensor (Side-Mounted)
- Non-Removable 6000 mAh Li-Po Battery
The Samsung company brand announced the launch of the Galaxy M32 smartphone during the first quarter of the year. The manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy M32 phone with 6.4 inches display, MediaTek Helio G80 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy M32 gets 6.4 inches Super AMOLED screen, having a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels along with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
The smartphone also flaunts a pixel density of 411ppi besides a bezel-less water drop notch layout. Samsung Galaxy M32 comes with Android Operating System v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next Operating System.
The size of Galaxy M32 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display of Samsung Galaxy M32 with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
While the weight of Samsung Galaxy M32 is about 6.91 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.3 x 2.91 x 0.35 inches).
The camera of the samsung Galaxy M32 brand has placed a quad-camera configuration on the rear surface of the smartphone comprising of a 64MegaPixel Primary Camera, an 8MegaPixel Ultra Wide Angle Lens, a 5MP Macro Camera and another 5MegaPixel Depth Camera.
Some of the back camera functionalities are HDR mode, Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Touch to focus etc. There is a 20MP Selfie Shooting Lens on the front.
The camera of the Galaxy M32 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy M32 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded up to 512GB with a compatible microSD card.
Talking about the performance of this smartphone, Samsung Galaxy M32 packs a 6GB RAM and MediaTek Helio G80 chipset, powering a Mali-G52 MC2 GPU and an Octa-core Cortex A75 2GHz Dual-core + Cortex A53 1.8GHz Hexa core processor layout.
Connectivity options of the samsung galaxy m32 includes : Wi-fi, A-GPS, Mobile Hotspot, USB charging, 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth v5.1 and USB Type-C. The Samsung Galaxy M32 also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy M32 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
Samsung has placed a huge 6000mAh battery within the smartphone, this Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, it is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge. The device is fully packed by Fast Charging 15w technology.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy M32 is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 83,535 (NGN) which is about $203. It is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy M32 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ HSPA/ LTE/
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 20, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2021, June 21
- Status : Available. Released 2021, June 28
- Dimensions : 159.3 x 74 x 9.3 mm (6.27 x 2.91 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset : Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52 MC2
- Card Slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Em : eMMC 5.1
- Quad : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.97″, 0.7µm, PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 2 MegaPixel, f/2.4, (macro), 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 20 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Autofocus : Yes
- OIS : No
- Flash : Yes, LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 9000 x 7000 Pixels
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes : Continuos Shooting
- High Dynamic Range mode : (HDR)
- Camera Features : 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
- NFC : No
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Black, Light Blue
- Models : SM-M325FV, SM-M325FV/DS, SM-M325F/DS, SM-M325F
- Battery Type : Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W