SAMSUNG GALAXY M13 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger mobile hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate the wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia all functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy M13 5G smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G phone with 6.5 inches display, a Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Samsung Galaxy M13 5G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. As Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, full block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mali-G57 MP2
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 90Hz refresh rate
- Two back cameras
- 5MP Front Camera
- MediaTek Dimensity 700 MT6833 chipset
- Extendable internal memory
- 15W Fast Charging
- Side-wise fingerprint sensor
- 6.48 x 3.01 x 0.35 inches
- 50 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G offers an amazing IPS LCD-type display. It has a size of 6.5-inches and produces amazing visuals through its 270ppi pixel density and 1600x 720 pixels density. It also has a 90Hz refresh rate that ensures a smooth scrolling experience.
The size of Galaxy M13 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.5 top inches PLS display of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G with 720 x 1600 pixels screen resolution is well multitouch capable.
The weight of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.48 x 3.01 x 0.35 inches).
This Smartphones typically contain a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips, include various sensors that can be leveraged by pre-included and third-party software (such as a magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and more), and support wireless communications protocols (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or satellite navigation).
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal memory storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a quality top compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, the new Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is loaded with a standard set of quality specifications that will help professionals and casual users to operate their tasks hassle-free. The powerful configuration of the top smartphone, backed by a long-lasting battery promises consistent performance, whether it’s gaming, movie watching or mobile internet web multitasking. Moreover, the camera quality of the device is also up to the mark.
The camera of the Galaxy M13 5G is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The powerful optics department of the Samsung Galaxy M13 5G is carrying two lenses on its back end. It includes a 50MP Wide Angle Lens with an aperture of f/1.8 and a Depth-assist of 2MP f/2.4. The front side of the device is also equipped with an 5MP Wide Angle Lens.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy M13 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect all electronic devices.
The mobile device comes with sensors like the proximity sensor, the accelerometer etc. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Galaxy M13 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Samsung phones comes with mobile proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy M13 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can well offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The smartphone comes with a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a full low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale for 180EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased directly from the mobile e-commerce store.
Samsung Galaxy M13 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 14
- Status : Exp. release 2022, July 23
- Dimensions : 164.5 x 76.5 x 8.8 mm (6.48 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Type : PLS LCD, 90Hz, 400 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- OS : Android 12, One UI Core 4
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated)
- Internal : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Dual : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : N/A
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Sensor : Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W
- Colors : Midnight Blue, Aqua Green, Stardust Brown
- Models : SM-M136B, SM-M136B/DS
- SAR : 0.73 W/kg (head)
- SAR EU : 0.84 W/kg (head) // 1.33 W/kg (body)