Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This company brand has provided a bezel-less display to the smartphone, which also has a notch on the top. Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy F42 5G smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G phone with 6.6 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play, switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.6 inches phone comes with TFT display (1080 x 2408 pixels). You can fully experience the joy of faster, smoother and stutter free scrolling with the 90Hz refresh rate.
A thin-film transistor (TFT) is a type of field-effect transistor that is usually used in a liquid crystal display (LCD).
This type of display features a thin-film transistor for each individual pixel.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 700
- Mali-G57 MP2
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.6 inches (1080 x 2408 pixels)
- 64mp + 5 + 2mp, 9248 x 6936 with focus
- 5000 mAh battery
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G mobile was launched on 29th September 2021. The phone comes with a 6.60-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2408 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor.
The weight of Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is about 7.16 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Samsung phone are fully at an average (6.58 x 3.01 x 0.35 inches).
It comes with 6GB of RAM. The size of Galaxy F42 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner.
The 6.6 inches TFT display of Samsung Galaxy F42 5G with 1080 x 2408 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G supports proprietary fast charging. This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides assured unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G runs One UI 3.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot.
The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy F42 5G (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G measures 167.20 x 76.40 x 9.00mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 203.00 grams. It was launched in Matte Aqua and Matte Black colors.
This smartphone has a high octane performance that exceeds all your expectations.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera; a 5-megapixel camera, and a 2-megapixel camera.
The rear camera setup is fully equipped wi the autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor.
An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
There is also a fast face and slide fingerprint unlock that delivers the security of an impenetrable fortress, so no one can breach your phone.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy F42 5G include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C. Samsung Galaxy F42 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. Sensors on the mobile phone fully includes density accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Galaxy F42 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and sees that it authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Samsung phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy F42 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Samsung Galaxy F42 5G houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
This means you can dive into movie marathons, play your favorite games or live stream without charging breaks.
The huge powerful 5000 mAh battery means 24/7 usage with fast charging technology 15W.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 114,162 NGN. This smartphone is available and can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy F42 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900
- 4G Network bands : LTE
- 5G Network bands : SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Dimensions : 167.2 x 76.4 x 9 mm (6.58 x 3.01 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 203 g (7.16 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : TFT (unconfirmed), 90Hz
- Size : 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Aspect Ratio20 :9Pixel
- Density : 400 ppi
- Screen to Body Ratio : (calculated)82.33%
- Bezel-less display : Yes with notchTouch
- Screen-touch : Available
- Capacitive : Touchscreen
- Multi-touch Refresh Rate : 90Hz
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- SoC : MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 5 MP, f/2.2, 115˚ (ultrawide), 1/5.0″, 1.12µm
- Depth: 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Autofocus : Yes
- OIS : N/A
- Flash : Yes LED Flash
- Image Resolution : 9000 x 7000Pixels
- Settings : Exposure compensation, ISO control
- Shooting Modes : Continuous Shooting
- High Dynamic Range mode : (HDR)
- Camera Features : 10 x Digital Zoom, Auto Flash Face detection ,Touch to focus
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Unspecified
- Radio : FM radio, recording
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Matte Aqua, Matte Black
- Models : SM-E426B, SM-E426B/DS
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W