Samsung Galaxy F22 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy F22 comes manufactured with a 6.4 inches, 720 x 1600 pixel, 90 Hz display with water drop notch a 48 megapixel quad rear & 13 megapixel front camera.
The smartphone is powered by a Helio G80, Octa Core, 2 GHz Processor, while it makes use of a 4 GB RAM, 64 GB inbuilt memory Card Supported, up to 1 TB.
Galaxy F22 runs on an android v11 and it supports the dual Sim, 3G, 4G, VoLTE, and Wi-Fi. The mobile device is packed by a li-po 6000mAh non-removable battery.
Using the smoothest scrolling, and a dose of pure action with no motion blur, all thanks to its 90Hz refresh rate.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Key Features
The key features of the Galaxy F22 includes a mediatek Helio G80 SoC paired with at least 4GB RAM coupled with 64GB storage but there could be other storage options.
The smartphone is expected to run on Android 11 Operating System with One UI custom skin on top. The handset packs a 6,000mAh battery and should support 15W fast charging.
The Samsung Galaxy F22 will have a quad-camera setup on the back, which will be led by a 48MegaPixel primary camera. Connectivity features also include a 4G LTE, dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C port for charging and data transfer.
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy F22 was crafted for seamless multi-tasking, with massive storage and a power-packed MTK G80 processor. The mobile device has a high resolution camera for taking sharp and clear photos.
This high resolution camera include a Quad Camera 48 MegaPixel + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP. Quad camera is useful in enhancing certain effects like blur, zoom and wide angle photos.
The dimensions of the newly launched Samsung smartphone are 160 mm x 74 mm x 9.4 mm (height x width x thickness). Furthermore, the phone is sleek and lightweight, weighing around 203 grams, thus offering you a tight grip when holding the device.
On the camera side, Samsung Galaxy F22, provides a quad-rear camera setup for clicking some amazing pictures and recording high quality videos. There is a 48 MP camera with f/1.8 aperture, an 8 MP ultra wide angle camera with f/2.2 aperture, a 2 MP macro lens with f/2.4 aperture, and a 2 MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
Features on the rear camera setup include night mode, HDR, Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, Panorama, and more. While on the front, the mobile sports a 13 MP camera for clicking stunning selfies and making video calls.
Memory & Performance
With this smartphone there is a lot of storage capacity as more storage allows you to store more songs, videos, photos and install more applications. Users can now purchase the newly launched Samsung Galaxy F22 in two storage variants – 4GB of RAM + 64GB of internal storage and 6GB of RAM + 128GB of internal memory storage.
On the performance side, there are more cores result in better parallelism, meaning more tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
In other words, Samsung Galaxy F22 is equipped with MediaTek Helio G80 processor that offers a faster and lag-free performance while browsing the web, accessing multiple apps simultaneously, and playing games with intense graphics.
Connectivity options of the samsung galaxy F22 includes both the support of both 4G bands, 3G, 2G, a 3.5mm audio jack, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth, GPS with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, USB Type-C 2.0, and more.
GPS is used for determining your location. You can get directions to a place with the help of GPS. Still having 3.5mm audio Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices (such as speakers, headphones) having 3.5mm Port.
Sensors on the smartphone include an accelerometer, gyro sensor, geomagnetic sensor, fingerprint sensor, virtual proximity sensor, and virtual light sensor.
The Samsung Galaxy F22 mobile houses a massive li-po 6000 mAh non removable battery that has fast charging support. This light thin battery gives the smartphone a good back up and there is no periodic recharge needed at random.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy F22 will be on sale in nigeria for the price of 82,988 (NGN) . The mobile device can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region or third party e-commerce store like Amazon.
Samsung Galaxy F22 Full Specifications
- Technology : LTE/ GSM/ HSPA
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2021, July 06
- Status : Exp. release 2021, July 13
- Dimensions : 160 x 74 x 9.4 mm (6.30 x 2.91 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 203 g (7.16 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 600 nits (HDR)
- Size : 6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~274 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- SoC : Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52 MC2
- Card Slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM
- Quad : 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- UW : 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra wide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Telephoto : 2 MegaPixel, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Denim Black, Denim Blue
- Models : SM-E225F, SM-E225F/DS
- Battery Capacity : Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W