SAMSUNG GALAXY F13 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This top smartphone with a 16.72cm (6.6”) FHD+ LCD Display that turns your screen into a full silver screen. Results may vary, depending on individual usage with 15W fast charging battery technology support.
Samsung Galaxy F13 is a pretty decent device available within 15k. Its quad-camera layout accompanied by a comprehensive battery profile makes all the difference.
Samsung Galaxy F13 is powered with Octa core (2 GHz) Exynos 850 processor so that you can enjoy a seamless performance while accessing multiple applications at the same time. Also, the phone comes with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB inbuilt storage so that you can store various files like songs, videos, games and more without worrying about space constraints.
However, the Samsung Galaxy F13 runs Android v12 operating system and houses a decent 6000 mAh battery that lets you use it for a longer time duration while watching movies, listening to songs, playing games and doing other stuff without worrying about battery going off.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Exynos 8
- Mali-G76 MP5
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- Captivating display
- Triple-camera setup on the back
- 8MP Front Camera
- Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850 chipset
- 6000mAh Fast Charging Battery
- Expandable internal storage
- Fingerprint sensor on the rear side
Design & Display
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy F13 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy F13 phone with 6.6 inches display, Exynos 8 Octa 850 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy F13 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable battery. The weight of Samsung Galaxy F13 is about 7.3 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.51 x 3.03 x 0.37 inches).
Samsung Galaxy F13 features a 6.6 inches PLS LCD that gets a 400ppi pixel density, a 20:9 aspect ratio and 1080 x 2408 pixel resolution. The smartphones bezel-less display also comes with a waterdrop notch, holding a front camera top notch mobile lens.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy F13 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a full compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, Samsung Exynos 8 Octa 850 chipset is placed within the Galaxy F13, along with 4GB RAM. The graphical requirements of the device are completed by a Mali-G52 GPU. It also fully includes an Octa-core Cortex A55 processor, capable of running at the highest speed of 2GHz.
A 50MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Lens, an 5MP f/2.2 Ultra-Wide Angle Lens, and a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Lens are installed on the backside of the top Samsung Galaxy F13. The main functionalities of this camera setup include Autofocus, Auto Flash, LED Flash, Face Detection, Digital Zoom and HDR mode. A single 8MP f/2.2 Wide Angle Camera is loaded on the front side.
The camera of the Galaxy F13 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Samsung Galaxy F13 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy F13 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions & exchange digital content
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Galaxy F13 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Samsung phones comes with proximity sensor. This top proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Samsung Galaxy F13 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both all personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
The mobile device houses a huge Li-Ion 6000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge. The battery of Galaxy F13 isn’t removable without voiding the warranty.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 150EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any e-commerce store close to your home.
Samsung Galaxy F13 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, June 22
- Status : Available. Released 2022, June 29
- Dimensions : 165.4 x 76.9 x 9.3 mm (6.51 x 3.03 x 0.37 in)
- Weight : 207 g (7.30 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : PLS LCD
- Size : 6.6 inches, 104.9 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2408 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, One UI Core 4.1
- Chipset : Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra-wide)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Sensors : Virtual proximity sensing
- Battery Type : Li-Po 6000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W
- Colors : Waterfall Blue, Sunrise Copper, Nightsky Green
- Models : SM-E135F, SM-E135F/DS
- SAR : 0.55 W/kg (head)
- SAR EU : 0.45 W/kg (head) // 1.36 W/kg (body)