SAMSUNG GALAXY A53 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Along with basic features such as email, calls, text messaging and GPS navigation, the smartphone is a mobile device that operates as a handheld full top mobile computer because of its advanced quality main features and capabilities.
The smartphone first distinguishing feature from other mobile phones is it’s full mobile operating system (os),such as google’s android and apple’s IOS. This is their most awesome Galaxy A Series yet, with a multi-lens camera for brilliant photos and video, an all smooth scrolling 120Hz display, and a fast-charging battery that just keeps going.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G Key Features
- 6.46-inches Super AMOLED Display
- 5000mAh Li-Polymer battery
- 6GB RAM and 128GB expandable internal storage capacity
- Impressive quad cameras on the rear side
- Powerful 32MP Selfie shooter on the front
- Samsung Exynos chipset
- IP67 Water-resistant
- Onscreen optical fingerprint sensor
Design & Display
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy A53 5G smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy A53 5G phone with 6.46 inches display, Exynos 1280 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy A53 5G comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.46 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
See how the Galaxy A53 5G stacks up to other Galaxy A Series models in screen size, battery capacity and more.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with capabilities for improving camera quality.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phone system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power loss.
On the performance side, users can scroll, click/swipe, watch, and share with Galaxy’s 120Hz Super AMOLED display for a silky smooth viewing experience.
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy A53 5G (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal memory storage (128 GB) can be fully expanded with a compatible microSD card.
This Galaxy A53 5G comes with an awesome camera quality like you can get crisper, clearer shots with the 64MP OIS Camera, expand your viewing angle with the Ultra Wide Camera, customize focus with the Depth Camera and get closer to details with the Macro Camera.
With bokeh effects and dual lenses, users can capture the detailed attributes that make every face unique. Blur backgrounds and focus on the details that bring your photos to life.
The camera of the Galaxy A53 5G is fully well equipped with autofocus. An autofocus system or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
Very few Android cameras come without having an autofocus. The main camera of Galaxy A53 5G has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Users can connect the device with 4G VoLTE and 5G networks to make video and voice calls. Other connectivity options include full Wi-Fi 802.11, Mobile Hotspot, Bluetooth v5.0, NFC and USB Type-C.
Samsung Galaxy A53 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Galaxy A53 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of transactions, and fully exchange digital content.
The mobile phone houses a 5,000mAh (typical) battery which gives you more time for any kind of streaming, sharing gaming on the go.
The Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery is one that gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
With this you can quickly revive your Galaxy with up to 25W Super Fast Charging and enable adaptive power saving to enhance the overall battery performance.
Galaxy A53 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $389. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased directly from the store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy A53 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : LTE
- 5G bands : SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, March 17
- Status : Exp release 2022, March 25
- Dimensions : 159.6 x 74.8 x 8.1 mm (6.28 x 2.94 x 0.32 in)
- Weight : 189 g (6.67 oz)
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : Super AMOLED, 120Hz
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~85.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, One UI 4.1
- CPU : Octa-core (2.4 GHz & 2.0 GHz)
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7X”, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
- Macro : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- VPS : Virtual proximity sensing
- Colors : Black, White, Blue, Peach
- Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 25W