Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G smartphone will be available in three colors: black, mint, and white. The design of the upcoming smartphone is exactly similar to the Galaxy A52, featuring a Super AMOLED Infinity-O display on the front and a quad-camera setup at the rear.
This mobile device features a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED Infinity-O display with Full HD+ resolution, a 120Hz refresh rate, and an in-display fingerprint reader. The phone has stereo speakers and an IP67 rating for dust and water resistance. The device runs Android 11 out of the box and comes equipped with the Snapdragon 778G processor, 6GB RAM, 128GB internal storage, and a micro SD card slot.
Combining a powerful processor with next-generation 5G connectivity, Galaxy A52s 5G makes everything you do faster and snappier. Equipped with a 120Hz Infinity-O display and an incredible quad camera system, the device lets you get more out of your favorite content and share amazing moments with friends easily no matter where you are.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 6.5 inches (1080 x 2400 pixel)
- 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 MP, 9280 x 6920 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
With a stylish design and awesome color options, Galaxy A52s 5G empowers you to express yourself every day. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.5 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
The weight of Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is about 6.67 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.3 x 2.96 x 0.33 inches).
Galaxy A52s has a 32MP front-facing camera with 4K video recording and a 64 MP+12MP+5MP+2MP quad-camera setup at the rear. The 64 MP camera has OIS, while the 12MP ultra wide camera has a fixed-focus lens.
The 5MP camera can be used to capture macro images. It lacks a telephoto camera. The rear-facing camera can record 4K 30fps videos as well. Still, the camera of the Galaxy A52s 5G is equipped with auto focus.
An auto focus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without auto focus.
The main camera of Galaxy A52s 5G has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card. With such high internal storage, you will be able to store your videos, movies, songs and other stuff without worrying about space constraints.
On the performance side, this smartphone from Samsung is touted to be equipped with Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) processor so that you can enjoy a smooth and lag-free performance while accessing multiple apps and playing intense graphics games. Furthermore, the mobile might run the Android v11 operating system.
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A52s are said to include Wi-Fi, GPS, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone are rumored to include fingerprint sensor. Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G also supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks.
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy A52s 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
Similar to the Galaxy A52, the Galaxy A52s is powered by a 4,500 mAh battery as well. It supports up to 25 W fast charging. The Li-Ion 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 192,881 NGN. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 2, 4, 5, 12, 17, 26, 40, 41, 66
- 5G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 66, 78 SA/NSA/Sub6
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA) Cat18 1200/150 Mbps, 5G
- Dimensions : 159.9 x 75.1 x 8.4 mm (6.30 x 2.96 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic back
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Screen Protection : IP67 dust/water resistant (up to 1m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : Super AMOLED, 120Hz, 800 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~84.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 Prime & 3×2.2 GHz Kryo 670 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card slot : micro SDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Quad : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.7″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS
- UW : 12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra wide), 1.12µm
- Macro : 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 5 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Yes
- Wi-Fi : : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Awesome Black, Awesome White, Awesome Purple, Awesome Mint
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 25 W