Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy A22 was launched earlier and it will be offering a 6.4 inches display, Mediatek Helio G85 chipset, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage capacity.
The smartphone comes with the latest Android v11.0 operating system, and the 6.4 inches mobile phone comes with AMOLED display (720 x 1600 px).The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mali-G52 MC2
- Mediatek Helio G85
- 4 GB / 64 GB
- 6.4 inches (720 x 1600 px)
- 48 + 8 + 2 + 2 MP, 8000 x 6000 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
The Samsung Galaxy A22 receives a 6.4-inch bezel-less display showing a top-notch layout. The Super AMOLED screen of the smartphone offers a pixel density of 411 ppi and a screen resolution of (1080 x 2400 pixels).
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy A22 is about 6.56 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.27 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches). And the screen size of the galaxy A22 is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.4 inches Super AMOLED display of Samsung Galaxy A22 with 720 x 1600 px resolution is multitouch capable.
The smartphone comes with a Triple camera configuration on its rear side, which comprises of a 48 MegaPixel Primary Camera followed by a 5MegaPixel Ultra-Wide Angle Shooter and a 2Megapixel Macro Lens, Autofocus, LED Flash, Digital Zoom, HDR mode, Exposure compensation, Face detection, ISO control, etc are some of the features provided by the back camera. A 13MegaPixel Primary Camera on the front captures exceptional selfies.
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy A22 (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (64 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Samsung Galaxy A22 arrives with an internal storage space of 64GB which can be expanded up to a limit of 512GB. The smartphone showcases a variety of connectivity options such as Mobile Hotspot, Wi-Fi, USB Type-C charging, A-GPS, Bluetooth v5.0, besides 5G & 4G VoLTE network.
The Galaxy A22 supports 2G, 3G an LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The smartphone is packed with a 5000mAh Li-ion non-removable battery, and a 15w fast charging. This 5000mAh battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery very well suited for smartphones of this kind.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Price in Nigeria
The Samsung Galaxy A22 is available and on sale in nigeria for the price of 80,000 (NGN) or more according to the storage options. However, it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy A22 Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : LTE band 1(2100), 2(1900), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900)
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Dimensions : 156.4 x 74.5 x 8.8 mm
- Build : Front glass, plastic body
- Weight : 186 grams
- Sim : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.5 inches, 97.4 cm2 (~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~276 ppi density)
- Touchscreen : up to 10 fingers
- Display Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- SoC : MediaTek Dimensity 700
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- Card Slot : microSDXC
- Storage Capacity : 64/128 GB
- RAM : 3/4 GB
- Camera Type : Triple Lenses
- Camera Sensors : 48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP Main camera
- Video Resolutions : 1080p@30/240fps
- LED Flash : Single LED
- Camera Type : Single Lens
- Camera Sensors : 13-megapixel
- Video Resolution : 1080p@30fps
- Camera Features : F/2.0 aperture, FaceID, Face beautification
- Loudspeaker : available
- Audio jack Type : 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancement : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : available, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB : 2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
- Battery Capacity Type : Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : 15W fast charging
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Ocean Blue, Charcoal Black
The Samsung Galaxy A22 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.