Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is the upcoming mobile from the RealMe company brand that is expected to be launched anytime soon.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is said to run the Android v11 operating system and might be packed with 5000 mAh battery that will let users listen to songs, watch movies, and last more for a longer duration.
This upcoming mobile phone from RealMe will come out of the box with 4 GB of RAM + 64 GB of internal storage.
Hence, you will be able to store all your songs, videos, games and more on the phone without worrying about space constraints.
Apart from this, the mobile is likely to be equipped with a powerful Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor so that you can enjoy a seamless performance while accessing multiple apps and playing intense graphics games.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Exynos 8 Octa 850
- Mali-G76 MP5
- 4 GB / 32 GB
- 6.5 inches (720 x 1600 pixel)
- 48 + 2 + 5 + 2 MP, 8000 x 6000 pixel, auto focus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho, is a variant in the A12-series, but unlike the standard Galaxy A12 with MediaTek Helio P35 CPU, the A12 Nacho model is based on Samsung’s own Exynos 850 octa-core CPU. Aside this CPU changes, all other aspect of the phone remains same.
The device retains same 6.5-inches screen with 720 x 1600 pixels resolution and a dewdrop notch overhead which houses the selfie camera.
The size of Galaxy A12 Nacho screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.5 inches IPS display of Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho with 720 x 1600 pixel resolution is multi touch capable.
The weight of Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is about 7.23 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.35 inches).
On the camera department, you are getting four lenses at the back which includes a 48-megapixel main lens, a 5-megapixel ultra wide, 2-megapixel macro and a fourth 2-megapixel depth sensor, along with an LED flash, while a single 8-megapixel selfie sensor is housed in the notch upfront.
Other features on the rear camera setup might include Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus. On the front, the Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho is expected to come with a 8 MP camera for selfies and video chats.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho (4 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible micro SD card.
On the performance side, the processing power on this mobile device comes from the aforementioned Samsung Exynos 850, an octa-core 14nm CPU clocked at 2.0GHz. It is the same CPU used on the Galaxy M12. Backing the CPU is the Mali-G52 GPU along with a combination of 3/4GB RAM and 32-128GB built-in storage.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Galaxy A12 Nacho comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions with just a touch.
The Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho houses a powerful Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Price in Nigeria
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho will go on sale for 140 EUR, which is about 67,616 NGN. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy A12 Nacho Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
- Dimensions : 164 x 75.8 x 8.9 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 205 g (7.23 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : PLS IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.5 inches, 106.7 cm2 (~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~264 ppi density)
- Touch Screen : Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Display Protection : Scratch Resistant Glass
- Operating System : Android 11, One UI Core 3.1
- Chipset : Exynos 850 (8nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G52 MP1
- Card slot : micro SDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 32 GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM
- Quad : 48 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), AF
- UW : 5 MP, f/2.2, 123˚ (ultra wide)
- Telephoto : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.2
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : Chin, below display
- Audio Jack Type : Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : Yes (market/region dependent)
- Radio : FM radio, RDS, recording
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, Virtual proximity sensing
- Colors : Black, Blue, Red
- Models : SM-A127F/DSN, SM-A127F/DS, SM-A127F, SM-A127M, SM-A127U
- Java Support : No
- Messages : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Games : Yes, Downloadable from Google Play store
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 15W