Samsung Galaxy A02 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
With its 6.5″ HD+ Infinity-V display, the Samsung Galaxy A02 offers an immersive experience on the large, wide screen. So you can enjoy your content with a view pleasing to the eye.
Holding a big battery that fits seamlessly inside the 9.1mm-thick device, the slim Galaxy A02 shows off an eye-catching stripe design on the outside. Enhance with your choice of sleek black, blue, gray or red.
Samsung announced the launch of the Galaxy A02 smartphone earlier during the year, and the manufacturer is offering the Samsung Galaxy A02 phone with 6.5 inches display, Mediatek MT6739V chipset, 2 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage.
The Samsung Galaxy A02 comes with Android Operating system v10.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.5 inches phone comes with TFT display (720 x 1520 pixel).
A thin-film transistor (TFT) is a type of field-effect transistor that is usually used in a liquid crystal display (LCD). This type of display features a thin-film transistor for each individual pixel.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Key Features
- Android 10, One UI 2.0
- Quad-core Mediatek MT6739W (28 nm)
- 2GB, 3GB, 4GB RAM
- 32GB Built-in Storage up to 1TB Memory Card
- 6.5 inches IPS LCD Display, 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi)
- 13 MP + 2 MP Dual Rear Camera
- 5 MP Front Camera
- 4G LTE Network
- Non-Removable Li-Po 5000 mAh Battery
Users can now capture clear, beautiful photos images of their favorite moments with Galaxy A02’s bright 13MegaPixel main camera, or snap a close-up of the details with the 2MegaPixel macro camera. And when you want to be in the spotlight, turn your phone around to use the 5MegaPixel front camera.
Design & Display
Introducing a series of phones that enables today’s generation to do what others can’t. Meet the new Galaxy A02 smartphone. Where Awesome is for Everyone, and users can get the latest Google sorted applications on the Android operating system, fully supported on your Galaxy A02.
The size of Galaxy A02 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.5 inches TFT display of Samsung Galaxy A02 with 720 x 1520 px resolution is multitouch capable.
The body design of this Samsung Galaxy A02 is showcased with a material that is made of polycarbonate except for the front display glass. The backside on the other hand features a grippy pattern housing the camera’s setup.
The weight of Samsung Galaxy A02 is about 7.27 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Samsung phone are average (6.46 x 2.99 x 0.36 inches).
The Camera of the Samsung Galaxy A02 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.9 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
While the camera of the Galaxy A02 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually specified point.
Memory & Performance
Samsung Galaxy A02 is made for what you do in your day-to-day. It comes with 2GB/3GB of RAM for smooth performance and 32GB/64GB of internal storage. Add up to 1TB of space with microSD cards.
On the performance side, One UI Core helps you focus on what matters to you. Hardware and software work together, with content and features at your fingertips so you can get to them faster. Use Dark Mode for a comfortable experience in the dark, and with clear and intuitive visuals using your phone is like second nature.
However, the internal memory of Samsung Galaxy A02 (2 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The Samsung Galaxy A02 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Connectivity options also include dual-SIM, 4G, VoLTE, single-band WiFi, Bluetooth 5.0, and GNSS.
Users can Play on, for longer with Galaxy A02’s 5,000mAh(typical) battery. The larger capacity means you can spend less time looking for a charger, and more time doing what you love to do on your phone.
The Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of $123.99 which is about 45,000 (NGN). It is available can can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Samsung Galaxy A02 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM only)
- Name : Samsung Galaxy A02 (2021)
- Announced : 2021, January 27th
- Status : Available. Released 2021, January
- Dimensions : 164.2 x 75.9 x 9.1 mm
- Weight : 206 grams
- Build : Front glass, plastic back
- SIM : Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : PLS IPS capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~81.8% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Touch Screen : Yes, up to 5 fingers
- Display Protection : Scratch Resistant Glass – 2.5D Curved Glass
- Operating System : Android 10.0; One UI
- Chipset : Mediatek MT6739 (32 nm)
- CPU : Quad-core 1.5GHz
- GPU : PowerVR GE8100
- RAM : 2/3 GB
- Storage Capacity : 32/64 GB (eMMC 5.1)
- Card Slot : Yes, up to 128 GB via dedicated microSD card
- Camera Type : Double Lenses
- Camera Sensor(s) : 13-megapixel main lens with f/2.2 aperture;
- UW : 2-megapixel depth lens with f/2.4
- Single : Single Lens
- Camera Sensor(s) : 5-megapixel
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : below display
- Audio Jack Type : Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Speakers : Sony Dolby Atmos
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- NFC : Nil
- Bluetooth : Bluetooth 4.2, A2DP
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- FM Radio : Yes
- USB : Available
- Battery Type : Non-removable Li-Po 5000 mAh battery
- Fast Charging : 7.75W charger
- Sensors : FaceID, accelerometer, proximity
- Colors : Black, White, Red and blue