Polaris Transfer Code & Mobile Banking in Nigeria
At some point you will have come across this bank named polaris. The bank is covered in purple just like wema bank and fcmb bank. It is a good bank and you can rate them among one of the big banks in Nigeria too. They have got over 350 branches nationwide and their service quality is really high. Well, just so you know it was formerly known as skye bank.
In this post, we will be looking at the polaris mobile banking and internet banking service options you’ll require if you do bank with them.
How to Activate Polaris Bank Transfer Code
To register for Polaris Bank transfer follow the steps below.
- Step 1: On your mobile phone, dial *833# from the registered line.
- Step 2: Follow the prompts to enter your account Number
- Step 3: Enter any 4 digit number to be used as a PIN
- Step 4: See your Balance in full display.
- Step 5: Congrats, you have successfully registered for *833# Smart Banking.
How to Open an account on Polaris Bank with Mobile Device
Savings account with Polaris Bank can be easily accessed on your phone using the smart code *833#. With that smart code, you can do these listed below;
- Open an account instantly
- Buy airtime
- Transfer funds
- Pay your bills conveniently
In order to create/open an account, dial *833*1# and follow the onscreen prompts. After that, an account number will be created automatically and sent to you via SMS. The interesting part is that you don’t need to fill any form. However, your BVN number will be required during the process.
To get your BVN number, just Dial *565*0#. Below are all the step-up needs to take.
- Step 1: Dial *833# and select option 1 or Dial *833*1# from your phone.
- Step 2: Now follow the onscreen instructions by entering your First name, Last name, Date of Birth, Address
- Step 3: Once completed, you will receive an SMS of Polaris Bank Account Number with instructions to take if there is any.
How to Subscribe for Utility bills Using Polaris Bank
Payments for your TV and other bills using the smart code. You can also pay for your electricity bills and fund your Bet9ja account. All you have to do is to dial *833*2# from your mobile phone, select your preferred account to pay with, select a biller, and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Step 1: Dial *833*2# on your mobile phone
- Step 2: Select which of your Polaris Bank Accounts you would like to use.
- Step 3: Select the biller you would like to pay. It can be Gotv, Star-time or DStv
- Step 3: Follow the prompts and enter the amount.
- Step 4: Enter your PIN which is the 4 digit created during the registration.
How to transfer money to another Bank Account with Polaris Bank
To transfer money to Polaris Bank or another Bank, all you need to do is to dial *833*Amount*Account Number# from your registered phone number. It’s that simple. See the steps below.
- Step 1: Dial *833*Amount*Account Number# (e.g. *833*2000*1234567890#)
- Step 2: Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to
- Step 3: Verify the account Name
- Step 4: Select which of your accounts you want to transfer from
- Step 5: Finally, enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
- Step 1: Dial *833# and select option 3 (Transfers) or Dial *833*3#
- Step 2: Select the account to debit
- Step 3: Select receiver’s bank
- Step 4: Enter the Account Number you would like to transfer to and click ‘Send’
- Step 5: Confirm the Account name and enter the ‘Amount’ to transfer
- Step 6: Enter your PIN to complete the transaction.
How to Block your Polaris Bank ATM Card
If by any chance you lost your card, or it got stolen or expired you can block it by dialing *833*4# and follow the on-screen instructions.
How to check your polaris Bank Account Balance
You can check your Polaris Bank account either at the ATM or using your mobile phone. To check it on your mobile phone, follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Dial *833*6# from your Polaris Bank registered line
- Step 2: Select option 6 to check your balance
- Step 3: Follow the on-screen instructions to enter your account number
- Step 4: Enter your 4 digit PIN to see your account balance.
Note: A charge of N10 will be deducted from your account
Polaris Customer Care Service Phone Number & Email
Reaching out to the Polaris customer care for help is now easy as you can contact them using the address and number below.
- Email email@example.com or
- call 0700 75932265, 0806 988 0000,
- 01 4482 100, 01 270 5850 or
- visit your nearest branch.
How to Change Transfer PIN on Polaris Bank
If you have forgotten your PIN or transfer code you can easily contact Polaris customer service for PIN Reset or you can change it yourself. Follow the steps below to change your PIN.
- Step 1: Dial *833# from your phone line registered with Polaris Bank
- Step 2: Select option 1 for PIN change
- Step 3: Select the account number you would like to change pin for
- Step 4: Enter your current PIN or default pin (where a PIN reset has been done) in the ‘OLD PIN” field and send
- Step 5: Enter your new preferred PIN in the ‘New PIN’ field
- Step 6: Re-Enter your new preferred PIN to confirm
- Step 7: You have successfully changed your PIN.
Charges For Using mobile app for Polaris Transactions
- Balance Enquiry N10.50
- Transfers (Same Bank) N10.50
- Transfers (Different Bank) N52.50
- Bill Payments (PHCN, DSTV) N105
- Bill Payments (LCC) N52.50
- Bill Payments (Bet9ja) N52.50
- All other services on *833# smart banking are not charged