Plastic Shredding Machine Prices in Nigeria
An industrial plastic shredder is a machine used for reducing the size of all kinds of material. Industrial shredders come in many different sizes and design variations for different applications.
A plastic shredding machine is a very important piece of equipment for companies that process plastic. It helps them to cut the plastic into smaller pieces before granulation. These machines are designed to deal cut larger plastic waste such as pipes, car bumpers, and drums.
The main categories of designs used today are as follows: horizontal hammermills, vertical hammermills, slow speed shear type shredders of single, dual, triple and quad shaft design, single shaft grinders of single or dual shaft design, granulators, knife hogs, raspers, maulers, flails, crackermills, and refining mills.
Industrial plastic shredder components include a rotor, counter blades, housing, motor, transmission system, power system and electrical control system.
How much is a plastic shredding machine in Nigeria? We will answer this question along with other important information about these machines in this post.
Cost of Plastic Shredding Machines in Nigeria
Plastic shredding machines are also known as plastic shredders or plastic crushers. There are different types of plastic shredders on the market based on size and capacity.
- Wanrooe 100-3000kg/h Industrial Waste Cardboard Plastic Shredder Machine: N2 million – N12 million
- Vansen Waste plastic shredder Toy car shredder Bicycle shredder: N3 million – N3.5 million
- Ouke Factory direct supply food waste shredder plastic crushing machine: N1 million – N1.5 million
- Mingxin soundproof plastic mill parts plastic crusher: N617,000 – N1 million
- Seven stars Double/twin/dual shaft waste plastic crusher shredder: N4.7 million – N5 million
- Mooge Tech Shredder Machine Grinding Crushers Machine: N1.6 million – N6.2 million
- Xicheng Plastic Crusher/PET Bottle Shredder Machine/Plastic Crushing Machine: N1.3 million – N1.8 million
- Wanguo Stable Waste Plastic Recycling Crusher Double Shaft Shredder Machine/ Carton Tyre Shredder: N419,000 – N620,000
Friend Plastic Shredder/Plastic
- Crusher/Plastic Crushing Machine: N4 million – N5 million
- PC-400 Plastic grind machine / plastic shredder / plastic crusher, PE PP PVC PET Waste Plastic Crusher Machine: N620,000 – N700,000
- Sixing PVC Plastic Type and Waste Plastic Metal Scrap Wood Roots Shredder Crusher: N288,000 – N350,000
- Wolter Professional plastic shredder machine with CE certificate industrial paper shredder: N278,000 – N492,000
- BLT Small Tire Plastic Granulator Pisau Portable Mini Scrap Metal Shredder bamboo chipper shredder: N405,000 – N1 million
- Di Hai Shredder for Plastic, Metal Cans, Waste Paper: N758,000 – N963,000
- Zhangsheng Manufacturer CE industry plastic crusher pipes PP/PE lump block shredder bottle recycling line crushing machines: N697,000 – N902,000
- Camel double shaft shredder machine recycled plastic wood bottle shredder machine/crusher: N3.7 million – N4 million
- Tyrone Functional small recycling machine plastic shredder/ grinder/ crusher: N408,000 – N500,000
What role do plastic shredding machines play in commercial industries?
Plastic shredding machines are very important in the recycling of plastic materials. They help companies that deal in the recycling of plastic to turn scrape plastic into useful products. These machines can deal with all kinds of plastic objects regardless of their sizes or shapes.
Asides from regular plastic materials, plastic shredders are also very useful when working on PVC pipes and vinyl materials.
They help to break down these materials into smaller forms that can be used in the manufacture of other plastic materials.
To ensure that you have high-quality plastic shredding, you need to have the right plastic shredder.
How to select a plastic shredding machine
There are different sizes of shredders on the market. Your choice depends on the type and size of scrap that you want to process. The internal working mechanism of plastic shredders travel in any of these three directions:
Also, their speed levels vary depending on the kind of material that they are working on. There are six different types of plastic shredding machines.
- Granulators: They are used in recycling plastic gotten from production processes.
- Grinder: They are used to produce granular products from pulverized materials created from the forces of compression and abrasion.
- Shear shredders: These come in different configurations. They help to cut materials through the use of guillotine-style knives and rotary cutters.
- Hammer mills: They are used to pulverize or shatter materials with the help of swiveling hammers.
- Chippers: They come with high-speed rotary knives designed to reduce plastic materials to chips or flakes.
- All-purpose shredders: These are large shredders that come with high torque shafts. They are mostly used in demolition and recycling programs.
With the list above, you can decide on the kind of plastic shredding machine you need to meet your demand.
Note : An industrial shredder is any shredder that can be used in an industrial application (rather than a consumer application).
They can be equipped with different types of cutting systems: horizontal shaft design, vertical shaft design, single-shaft, two-shaft, three-shaft and four-shaft cutting systems.
These shredders are slow speed or high speed, and are not restricted in being classified as an industrial shredder by their speed or horsepower. Small, low-cost portable shredders have been developed; these are often suitable for personal use as well as for small scale industry.
These prices may change depending on several factors. The most important of these factors is the prevalent market situation at the time you visit the market. Other key factors include the vendor that you patronize and the location where you make the purchase.