Peanut Making Machine Prices in Nigeria
The peanut production line is a complete set of equipment for processing delicious peanuts. Now According to different production needs of different customers, the peanut line can be customized as fully automatic and semi-automatic.
Nigerians are among the top consumers of peanuts in the world. This is why starting a peanut making business in Nigeria is very profitable. To go into this business, you must invest in a peanut making machine.
How much does a peanut making machine cost in Nigeria? Read on as we will be answering this question in this post. We will also be providing you with some additional information about peanut making machines. Ready? Let’s get started.
Cost of Peanut Making Machines in Nigeria
The peanut making process involves different kinds of machines. While some machines can only handle one aspect of the process, some can handle the process from start to finish. Finding the prices of the machines can be a problem because there are so many machines on the market.
This is why we did all the work by surveying the market for the prices of these machines. We have drawn up a list of machines and their prices based on our survey. Check them out below:
- Gelgoog Automatic Peanut Flour Coating Machine: N329,000 – N450,000
- Low price automatic peanut coating machine/coated peanuts machine/chocolate coating pan: N246,000 – N493,000
- Fried Flour Coated Peanut Making Machine/Flour Coated Peanut Production Line/Peanut Coating Line: N1.2 million – N2 million
- TZ Flour Coated Peanut Making Machine Nut Coating Processing Line Coated Fishskin Peanuts Roasting Machine: N4 million – N6.5 million
- Honest Professional Supplier Coating Machine / Automatic Peanut Coating Machine / Peanut Coating Machine: N287,000 – N609,000
- Jincheng commercial industrial nut almond popcorn peanut sugar coating machine: N123,000 – N650,000
- Golden automatic sugar-coated gummy bear candy small peanut burger coating: N246,000 – N329,000
- HS Stainless steel peanut coating machine/chocolate panning machine: N197,000 – N330,000
- Quanta Roasting and coating peanut line machine: N1.7 million – N2.1 million
- Jincheng 180 degree dumping nut almond popcorn peanut sugar chocolate coating machine: N120,000 – N800,000
- My Only Seeds nuts wheat corn roaster peanut roasting machine: N205,000 – N617,400
- MHZX factory export peanut almond granule making machine: N2.1 million – N3.8 million
- Jincheng High-quality SS304 almond peanut film sugar coating machine: N600,000 – N1.3 million
- XL coffee bean roasting machine grain roasting peanut machine groundnut roasting machinery: N720,000 – N1.6 million
- My Only Seeds nuts wheat corn roaster peanut roasting machine: N205,000 – N617,000
Factors to consider when choosing a peanut making machine
Now that we know the cost of the different peanut making machines, let’s show you how to choose one. There are so many peanut making machines that it is difficult to decide on which suits your business. To help you narrow down your chances, we have put together a list of factors that you should consider.
The capacity of the machine
Before you purchase a peanut making machine, you should check to find out its capacity. Ensure that you compare its capacity to your current production capacity at your factory. It is unwise to spend money on a machine that doesn’t meet your production capacity. We advise that you consider buying a machine that has a higher capacity than your current production level. This helps you to make room for expansion.
Automatic over manual
There are manual and automatic machines and we advise that you choose the latter over the former. Why? considering that automatic machines are costlier? Well, they may be costlier but their ROI is higher in the long run. They also save you from spending excessively on labour. You can transfer such funds to other operational procedures.
When thinking of purchasing a machine, you should also consider the maintenance of that machine. Some suppliers offer you maintenance services as part of their after-sales package. We suggest that you purchase your machine from such suppliers. With this, you are assured of better maintenance at more affordable costs.
Price of the machine
How much does the machine cost? Can you afford to pay for the machine at this moment? Sometimes, you have to survey the market for a long period to find a machine that falls within your budget. In some other cases, you may need to settle for a lesser machine because of the funds available.
Types of Peanut Machine in Nigeria
Peanut butter Machine
The Peanut butter machine is mainly used for producing peanut butter, almond butter, salty butter, peppery butter, sesame paste and so on.
Peanut Roasting Machine
The peanut roasting machine is mainly used for peanut, peanuts, chestnuts, walnuts, almonds, eat beans, coffee beans, seeds and other types of granular materials, baking or drying.
Peanut Shelling Machine
The Peanut shelling machine are suitable for shelling the peanut/groundnut which separate the peanut from seeds and hull completely. It is also suitable for peeling cotton seeds, tea seeds.
Peanut Peeling Machine
Peanut peeling machine is the ideal equipment for removal of peanut red skin and almond skin. After peeled, mainly used for process fried peanuts, peanut milk (milk), almond protein powder, almond juice.
Peanut Slicing Machine
Nut slicing machine is the special equipment used for slicing nuts like peanuts, almonds, cashew nuts, walnuts and so on. The slice thickness can be adjusted from 0.3mm to 2mm.