OPPO RENO8 PRO GLOBAL Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
This smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate full wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and multimedia functionality fully (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
Oppo announced the launch of the Reno8 Pro Global smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo Reno8 Pro Global phone with 6.7 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 8100 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Oppo Reno8 Pro Global comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 top inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Oppo Reno8 Pro Global Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 8100
- Mali-G610 MC6
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.35 x 2.92 x 0.29 inches
- 57 + 5 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Oppo Reno8 Pro Global is about 6.46 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.35 x 2.92 x 0.29 inches).
The size of Reno8 Pro Global screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 top inches AMOLED display of Oppo Reno8 Pro Global with 1080 x 2412 pixels screen resolution is multitouch capable.
The Oppo Reno8 Pro Global comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The internal memory of Oppo Reno8 Pro Global (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On performance side, Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for all accurate bokeh captures.
The camera of the Reno8 Pro Global is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few top Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network)
This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Reno8 Pro Global comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch. The Reno8 Pro Global phone has built-in FM radio.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Reno8 Pro Global phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and fully well authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo Reno8 Pro Global phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Oppo Reno8 Pro Global Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 550 EUR. The mobile device is fully available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close you.
Oppo Reno8 Pro Global Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 18
- Status : Available. Released 2022, July 19
- Dimensions : 161.2 x 74.2 x 7.3 mm (6.35 x 2.92 x 0.29 in)
- Weight : 183 g (6.46 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 950 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~90.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Chipset : MediaTek Dimensity 8100-Max (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.85 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G610 MC6
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 16mm, 112˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240fps, 720p@960fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm, AF
- Features : Panorama, HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to dual-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (2), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2)
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 80W
- Reverse charging : N/A
- Colors : Glazed Green, Glazed Black