Oppo Reno 6 Lite Specifications & Price in Nigeria
OPPO Reno 6 Lite with its brilliant full top display, powerful camera setup and well-thought battery layout, kind of stands out from the rest. Further, an on-screen fingerprint sensor adds to the quality of convenience in usage as well as to the security of the huge smartphone device.
The Oppo company brand announced the launch of the Reno6 Lite smartphone in 2022. The top mobile manufacturer is offering the new Oppo Reno6 Lite mobile phone with 6.43 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Oppo Reno6 Lite comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a huge Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.43 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Oppo Reno 6 Lite Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Adreno 610
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- Captivating AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset with 8GB
- Massive 5000mAh battery, 33W Fast
- Expandable 128GB internal storage
- On-screen optical fingerprint sensor
Design & Display
The Reno6 Lite is the smaller version of the Reno6, and the successor to the Reno5 Lite of last year. The specs of the phone is similar to few other OPPO phones like the A95 4G, A74 4G, F19 and the F19s. The model comes in a 6.43-inches AMOLED screen with 1080 x 2400 pixels.
OPPO Reno 6 Lite has a 6.43 inches AMOLED front screen, flaunts a 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The bezel-less display of the smartphone also comes with a 409ppi pixel density and a punch-hole where the front camera gets placed.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, OPPO Reno 6 Lite is equipped with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 chipset and 6GB RAM ensuring a consistent multitasking experience. It also comes loaded with an Octa-core dual Kryo 260 processor full layout running at the highest clock speed of 2GHz.
The smartphone promises high-quality graphics with an Adreno 610 GPU. The full weight of Oppo Reno6 Lite is about 6.17 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.31 x 2.91 x 0.31 inches).
However, the internal memory of Oppo Reno6 Lite (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a full new compatible microSD card.
The camera of the Reno6 Lite is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
The brand has installed a triple-camera module on the back end of the Reno 6 Lite. It combines a 48MP f/1.7 Wide Angle Primary Camera, a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Camera and a 2MP f/2.4 Macro Camera.
This entire camera setup is equipped with a variety of advanced features like LED Flash, Autoflash, ISO Control, Face Detection and HDR mode. Moreover, a 16MP f/2.4 Wide Angle Primary Camera is present at the front.
Oppo Reno6 Lite fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the full Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Reno6 Lite phone has built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
This smartphone has an under-screen fingerprint scanner, powered by a 5000mAh battery with 33W fast charger including Google Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 is available out of the box.
This li-po 5000 mAh non removable gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Oppo Reno 6 Lite Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria out of the box for the price of $399. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Oppo Reno 6 Lite Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS)/1900
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 26, 7, 8, 12,-66
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, January 17
- Status : Available. Released 2022, January 17
- Dimensions : 160.3 x 73.8 x 8 mm (6.31 x 2.91 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 175 g (6.17 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 430 nits (typ), 600 nits (HDM), 800 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- SoC : Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 610
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- Triple : 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : No
- Radio : Unspecified
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Rainbow Silver
- Models : CPH2365
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 33W
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The mobile full sensor accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The top Oppo Reno6 Lite phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the main fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Oppo Reno6 Lite phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This top smartphone also well fully supports fast charging technology.
The phone is beautifully and I love it