OPPO REALME V25 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Oppo Realme V25 is a top mobile by Realme. The phone is comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.60-inch touchscreen display and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Realme V25 is expected to be powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 processor and come with 12GB of RAM.
The Realme V25 runs on Android 11 operating system and is expected to be powered by a li-po 5000mAh battery. The Realme V25 fully supports proprietary fast charging technology.
You can enjoy seamless performance on your phone as it is equipped with Octa-core (1×2.8 GHz Kryo 475 Prime & 1×2.4 GHz Kryo 475 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 475 Silver) Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 – 7 nm.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Oppo Realme V25 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- Adreno 619
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches Dimensions
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The weight of Oppo Realme V25 is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The full dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches).
Oppo announced the launch of the Realme V25 smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Oppo Realme V25 phone with 6.6 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Oppo Realme V25 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.6 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Oppo Realme V25 (12 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (256 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, The Realme V25 runs ColorOS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Realme V25 is tipped to be a dual-SIM mobile that will accept Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Realme V25 is said to measure 159.10 x 73.40 x 7.90mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 172.00 grams. It is said to launch in Purple MSI, Venus, and Firmanant Black and other colors.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Realme V25 is rumoured to pack a triple rear camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus.
An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
It sports a single front camera setup for full selfies, and a 16-megapixel primary camera.
Connectivity options on the Realme V25 are said to include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, USB Type-C, 3G, 4G , and 5G.
Sensors on the phone includes; cell accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, in-display mobile fingerprint sensor, proximity sensor, and mobile fingerprint sensor.
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The smartphone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Realme V25 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear
Oppo Realme V25 fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
Whether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
The two main types of battery in the market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries.
These are the popular types of mobile phone batteries among smartphone top manufacturers. although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced battery models available to mobile end users.
The Oppo Realme V25 houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the top smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Oppo Realme V25 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 290EUR. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce retail outlet close to your region.
Oppo Realme V25 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100/ CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : LTE
- 5G bands : SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, March 03
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March 04
- Dimensions : 164.3 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz
- Size : 6.6 inches, 104.8 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 256GB 12GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.1, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Dolby Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Midnight Black, Aurora Green, Sunrise Blue
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 33W