OPPO REALME Q5 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Smartphones are designed with software for all types of built in basic applications such as calendar, contact list, maps, clock and weather
A million innovative applications in a wide range of categories are available to download that can keep a user entertained, productive, organized, current on breaking news and very well socially connected.
From finance management and budgeting to making travel arrangements and logging workouts, smartphone applications have become modern day digital survival tools.
This is because the smartphone has evolved to be more than just a cell phone with fancy features, but arguably a portable device that people can’t live without.
A smartphone is an individual’s connection to not only friends and family, but with the whole world around him or her.
Oppo announced the launch of the Realme Q5 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo Realme Q5 phone with 6.6 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Oppo Realme Q5 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.6 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Oppo Realme Q5 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- Adreno 619
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- 50 + 2 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6120 pixels
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The weight of Oppo Realme Q5 is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches). Users can now access a wide range of functions without fully interrupting play switch networks, top block notifications, answer calls, capture all types of screenshots, and send quick replies.
The size of Realme Q5 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.6 inches IPS display of Oppo Realme Q5 with 1080 x 2412 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Oppo Realme Q5 (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
On the performance side, many users shop online and make purchases on a smartphone. Users can now operate their smartphones with voice commands, stream live content and use their smartphone to monitor their heart rate or control home electronics.
The camera of the Realme Q5 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
A camera phone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras.
While the customized sensor of the camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light, thereby fully producing better images that are very rich in quality and brightness.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function efficiently and effectively.
Oppo Realme Q5 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The cell phone accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Realme Q5 phone has a top feature fingerprint scanner.
This sensor fully identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo Realme Q5 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of battery in the market today are the li-ion batteries and li-po batteries. These are the popular types of full mobile phone batteries among top smartphone manufacturers.
Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries fully available to end users.
Oppo Realme Q5 houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Oppo Realme Q5 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 200EUR. The smartphone is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your home.
Oppo Realme Q5 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 19, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, April 20
- Status : Available. Released 2022, April 28
- Dimensions : 164.3 x 75.6 x 8.5 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM : Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz, 600 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.6 inches, 104.8 cm2 (~84.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~400 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.1, 26mm (wide), 1/3.09″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Silver, Yellow
- Models : RMX3478
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 65W