OPPO REALME GT2 EXPLORER MASTER Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The realme brand has just launched the realme GT2 Explorer Master, its first phone carrying the top Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. It also packs a 6.7-inch AMOLED screen with a 120Hz refresh rate, a triple rear camera setup, and a 5,000 mAh battery with 100W fast charging.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
As Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Oppo Realme GT2 Explora Master Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.35 x 2.93 x 0.33 inches
- 50 + 50 MP, 8190 x 6144 pixels, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Oppo announced the launch of the Realme GT2 Explorer Master smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is offering the Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2412 pixels) with top screen resolution.
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
The size of Realme GT2 Explorer Master screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 inches AMOLED display of Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master with 1080 x 2412 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master (8 GB) cannot be expanded. The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The more larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The weight of Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master is about 6.88 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.35 x 2.93 x 0.33 inches).
On the performance side, the Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next operating system.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in mobile digital top cameras.
The camera of the Realme GT2 Explorer Master is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of Realme GT2 Explorer Master has optical image stabilization (OIS) to fully counteract camera shake. The full Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The top Realme GT2 Explorer Master comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions,& exchange digital content
The Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The Realme GT2 Explorer Master phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to smartphone. This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo Realme GT2 Explorer Master phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. This smartphone fully supports fast charging technology.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of the battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The mobile device comes out of the box with a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Oppo Realme GT2 Explora Master Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 560EUR. The quality smartphone is well available and it can be purchased directly from the Amazon online retail store.
Oppo Realme GT2 Explora Master Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2// CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 // CDMA2000 1xEV-DO
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 26, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, July 12
- Status : Exp. release 2022, July 19
- Dimensions : 161.3 x 74.3 x 8.2 mm (6.35 x 2.93 x 0.32 in)
- Weight : 195 g (6.88 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~90.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 12, Realme UI 3.0
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 50 MP, f/2.2, 150˚ (ultra wide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : Unspecified
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Audio Jack : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Yes
- Bluetooth : Yes
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 100W
- Colors : Gray, White, Gold
- Models : RMX3551