Oppo K9 Pro 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Oppo announced the launch of the K9 Pro 5G smartphone in 2021. The smartphone boast of its camera quality even in low light conditions.
The manufacturer is offering the Oppo K9 Pro 5G phone with 6.43 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 1200 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo K9 Pro 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.43 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Oppo K9 Pro 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 1200
- Mali-G77 MC9
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Oppo K9 Pro mobile was launched on 27th September 2021. Oppo K9 Pro 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, but it is upgradable to the next Operating System.
The size of K9 Pro 5G screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.43 inches AMOLED display of Oppo K9 Pro 5G with 1080 x 2400 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
The phone comes with a 6.43-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2400 pixels at a pixel density of 409 pixels per inch (ppi).
Oppo K9 Pro comes with 8GB of RAM. The Oppo K9 Pro runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500mAh battery.
Memory & Performance
Oppo K9 Pro runs ColorOS 11.3 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo K9 Pro is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Oppo K9 Pro measures 158.70 x 73.50 x 8.50mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 180.00 grams.
It was launched in Glacier Overture and Obsidian Warrior colors.
The weight of Oppo K9 Pro 5G is about 6.35 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size.
The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.25 x 2.89 x 0.33 inches). The internal memory of Oppo K9 Pro 5G (8 GB) cannot be expanded.
The Oppo K9 Pro on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.7 aperture; an 8-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.4 aperture. The camera of the K9 Pro 5G is equipped with autofocus.
An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
Connectivity options on the Oppo K9 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, and USB Type-C.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Oppo K9 Pro 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The K9 Pro 5G comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, and exchange digital content.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The K9 Pro 5G phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Oppo K9 Pro 5G phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
This smartphone the Oppo K9 Pro 5G houses Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Oppo K9 Pro 5G Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of Rs 23,999 which is about 132,469 NGN.
Oppo K9 Pro 5G is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Oppo K9 Pro 5G Full Specification
- Dimensions : 158.7 x 73.5 x 8.5 mm (6.25 x 2.89 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 180 g (6.35 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10, 430 nits (typ), 800 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~85.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.3
- SoC : MediaTek MT6893 Dimensity 1200 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.0 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.6 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G77 MC9
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 119˚ (ultra wide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Aurora
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 60W