OPPO K10 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. There by producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
A camera phone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras.
A shiny blue and silver gradient that glitters brightly like a blue flame. OPPO K10’s AI-enhanced cameras make taking colorful, eye-catching photos a lot more fun.
There is AI Photo Suite which is a top trio of features working behind the scenes to help you take flashier low-light portrait shots and aid makes retouching your photos, and creating image settings profiles a breeze.
Oppo announced the launch of the K10 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo K10 phone with 6.59 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Oppo K10 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.59 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Oppo K10 Key Features
- Multi-touch display
- AI-powered camera setup on the backside
- 16MP Front Camera
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset
- 6GB LPDDR4X expandable RAM
- 5000mAh battery
- 33W Super VOOC Charging
- Expandable internal storage
- Sidewise fingerprint sensor
- Splash-proof, IP54
Design & Display
OPPO K10 is incorporated with a colour-rich IPS LCD measuring 6.59 inches. The top exceptional picture quality of the display comes from a 1080 x 2412 pixels resolution, 401ppi pixel density and 90Hz refresh rate.
Moreover, the Multi-touch, bezel-less display, has an aspect ratio of 20:9. The size of K10 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.59 inches IPS display of Oppo K10 with 1080 x 2412 pixels screen resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, users can use AI Night Flare Portraits to add fun lens flare and bokeh effects to your nighttime portrait shots, with adjustable brightness and focus that make your photos look like they came from a DSLR camera.
The brand uses the Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset to run the K10. It is also accompanied by an Octa-core processor with a dual Kryo 265 layout and an Adreno 610 GPU.
The smartphone has a Dynamic 6GB LPDDR4X RAM that can be extended to another 5GB. And a UFS 2.2 type 128GB internal storage is available inside OPPO K10. It also has a memory expansion feature of up to 1TB.
This smartphone has the right touch for better selfies as users can make their selfies sparkle with AI Natural Retouching. Use a slider to automatically adjust makeup levels, remove blemishes, and make beauty marks and other facial features look more lifelike.
OPPO K10 comes with a triple camera setup on its back end. It comprises a 50MP f/1.8 Wide Angle Camera, a 2MP f/2.4 Depth Sensing Camera and another 2MP f/2.4 Macro Camera.
This camera setup comes with an AI Photo Suite, featuring a top trio of Night Flare Portraits, Natural Retouching and Palette to capture the most amazing shots. On the front side, there is a 16MP f/2.0 Wide Angle Camera supported by an Exmor RS sensor and Fixed Focus feature.
The Oppo K10 supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using full signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of any type of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The K10 phone doesn’t have built-in FM radio.
The connectivity of this smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function efficiently and effectively.
This Oppo K10 houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy the battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be fully quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer.
Oppo K10 Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 180EUR. The smartphone is available and can be purchased directly at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Oppo K10 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, March 23
- Status : Available. Released 2022, March 29
- Dimensions : 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 189 g (6.67 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP5X dust-proof
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.59 inches, 104.5 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 610
- Card slot : microSDXC (dedicated slot)
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black Carbon, Blue Flame
- Models : CPH2373
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 33W
- Reverse charging : USB Power Delivery