OPPO K10 Energy Edition Specifications & Price in Nigeria
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Oppo announced the launch of the K10 Energy Edition smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo K10 Energy Edition phone with 6.59 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Oppo K10 Energy Edition Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G
- Adreno 642
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 6.45 x 2.96 x 0.31 inches
- 64 + 2 + 8 MP, 9280 x 6920 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Oppo K10 Energy Edition comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.59 inches phone comes with IPS display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
The weight of Oppo K10 Energy Edition is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.45 x 2.96 x 0.31 inches).
The size of K10 Energy Edition screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.59 inches IPS top display of Oppo K10 Energy Edition with 1080 x 2412 pixels resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or top documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve well opened previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags. The mobile internal memory of Oppo K10 Energy Edition (12 GB) cannot be expanded.
On the performance side, Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
The camera of the K10 Energy Edition is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Oppo K10 Energy Edition supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system well using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The K10 Energy Edition comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of financial transactions, and enable well the top exchange digital content.
Connectivity options on the Mobile include Wi-Fi, GPS, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE network)
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The K10 Energy Edition phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Oppo top phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo K10 Energy Edition phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random. The battery of K10 Energy Edition isn’t removable without voiding the warranty.
So Wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
Oppo K10 Energy Edition Price in Nigeria
This mobile device is on sale in nigeria for the price of Rs. 25,999. It is available and it can be fully purchased at any e-commerce retail store close to your region.
Oppo K10 Energy Edition Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 / CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100 / CDMA2000 1x
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 4, 5, 8, 19, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : Not announced yet
- Status : Coming Soon Exp : Release Aug
- Dimensions : 164.4 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm (6.47 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 199 g (7.02 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 120Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.59 inches, 104.5 cm2 (~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~401 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM7325 Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 670 & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 670)
- GPU : Adreno 642L
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal : 256GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Triple : 64 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultra wide)
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps; gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : Unspecified
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 30W
- Reverse charging : N/A
- Colors : Black, Blue
- Models : PERM10