OPPO K10 5G IN Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Oppo K10 5G mobile was launched in 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.59-inch touchscreen display offering a screen resolution of 1080×2412 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 401 pixels per inch (ppi).
Oppo K10 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 8000-Max processor. It comes with 8GB, 12GB of RAM. The Oppo K10 5G runs Android 12 and is powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Oppo K10 5G supports Super VOOC fast charging.
Oppo announced the launch of the K10 5G IN smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo K10 5G IN phone with 6.56 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 810 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
Oppo K10 5G Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 810
- Mali-G57 MP4
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.45 x 2.96 x 0.31 inches
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
The Oppo K10 5G IN comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.56 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1612 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
The weight of Oppo K10 5G IN is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The top cell smartphone dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.45 x 2.96 x 0.31 inches).
The size of K10 5G IN screen is fully measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.56 inches IPS display of Oppo K10 5G IN with 720 x 1612 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Oppo K10 5G IN (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, the Oppo K10 5G runs ColorOS 12.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 128GB, 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo K10 5G is a dual-SIM mobile.
The Oppo K10 5G measures 164.30 x 75.80 x 8.73mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 205.00 grams. It was launched in Black and Blue colors.
The camera of the K10 5G IN is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
Oppo K10 5G on the rear packs a triple camera setup featuring a 64-megapixel (f/1.8) primary camera; an 8-megapixel (f/2.2) camera, and a 2-megapixel (f/2.4) camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 16-megapixel sensor with an f/2.05 aperture.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
Oppo K10 5G IN supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on the board. The K10 5G IN phone doesn’t have built-in FM radio.
Connectivity options on the Oppo K10 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.30, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The K10 5G IN phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo K10 5G IN phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone also supports fast charging technology.
The mobile device houses a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
The battery of K10 5G IN isn’t fully removable without voiding the warranty. So wether you are at a meeting or on a business trip, a reliable battery is fully essential.
Oppo K10 5G IN Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of ₹ 19,880. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Oppo K10 5G IN Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 5, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE, 5G
- Announced : 2022, June 01
- Status : Available. Released 2022, June 10
- Dimensions : 163.8 x 75.1 x 8 mm (6.45 x 2.96 x 0.31 in)
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- Build : Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IPX4 water resistant
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.56 inches, 103.4 cm2 (~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- OS : Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Chipset : MediaTek MT6833P Dimensity 810 (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : 2.2
- Dual : 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : Yes
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.3, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Fast : charging 33W