Oppo Find X5 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
OPPO Find X5 streamlined curve is made possible with frosting matte glass, creating a full silky gloss which feels incredible to touch. The 75° slope offers the optimal curve for illuminating the phone body in sunlight or shadow mode.
Users can now record subjects at night in all their natural glory with very clear and realistic top image processing – and without overexposing the entire scene if needed.
The Oppo brand announced the launch of the Find X5 smartphone in 2022. The top cell manufacturer is offering the Oppo Find X5 phone with 6.55 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Oppo Find X5 comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a big Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.55 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Oppo Find X5 Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Adreno 660
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 6.31 x 2.86 x 0.34 inches
- 50 + 50 + 13 MP, 8192 x 6144 pixels
- Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
The Find X5 is largely similar to the Pro model, with a simplified design and a few specific specification tweaks.
The design of this smartphone is quite similar, to that of the Find X5 series mobile, but the camera module doesn’t seamlessly connect to the rest of the phone in quite the same way.
And while the phone is also available in black or white, it’s made from glass rather than ceramic. It also only has an IP54 protection rating, which is a little lower.
It’s also a little smaller thanks to a 6.55in display. This is only at FHD+ resolution, and while it’s 120Hz it doesn’t have the same LTPO variable refresh rate tech.
The main chip is last year’s Snapdragon 888 – still plenty powerful, to be honest – and while storage is the same at 256GB, RAM is a little lower at 8GB.
You also get a very slightly smaller battery at 4800mAh. Wired charging speeds are the same, but wireless is capped at 30W AirVOOC.
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, full block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Memory & Performance
On the Performance side, See the details of shadows without turning up the lights. Light up the room like a candle, to illuminate and capture timeless moments in extreme low light.
Remember that dreamy sunset as vividly as it happened. Backgrounds and foregrounds show up clear and detailed without over exposure, even in backlit setups with this phone.
Oppo and Hasselblad have come together to co-develop Hasselblad camera for the mobile device
Hasselblad Natural Colour Calibration provides more natural and accurate colours.
With the UI and iconic leaf shutter sound, the unique experience of Hasselblad Camera for Mobile is in the palm of your hand.
Still, the internal memory of Oppo Find X5 (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On Performance of the phone,
A next generation heat-dissipation system, with a super-large vapor chamber and cutting-edge 3D graphene films, ensures that the phone stay cool even during intensive tasks.
The camera setup is actually almost identical to the find X5 pro, and still benefits from the MariSilicon X NPU under the surface.
A camera smartphone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in full digital cameras. The four lenses are very essentially identical, though here the main lens is at a slightly narrower f/1.8 aperture and only has 2-axis OIS.
The selfie camera doesn’t use the same RGBW sensor, and the phone has a slightly more and more limited colour temperature sensor than the Pro model. Expect very slightly less impressive colour range and accuracy, but the differences should be minimal.
The camera of the Find X5 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
The main camera of Find X5 has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Oppo Find X5 fully supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Find X5 comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for all consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions.
This mobile phone houses a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
There is a Peak performance for this smartphone with up to 1,600 charging cycles, offering almost double the charging cycles of most phones.
Oppo Find X5 Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price range between £749/€999. The mobile device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to you.
Oppo Find X5 Full Specifications
- Brand : Oppo
- Name : Find X5
- Model : FINDX5
- Release date : 2022
- Announced : 2022, February 24
- Status : Exp. release 2022, March 14
- Dimensions : 160.3 x 72.6 x 8.7 mm (6.31 x 2.86 x 0.34 in)
- Weight : 196 g (6.91 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), glass back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1000 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2 (~89.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System : Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- SoC : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU : Adreno 660
- Card slot : N/A
- Internal Storage : 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Main camera : 50 + 50 + 13 MP, 8192 x 6144 px, autofocus, optical image stabilization
- Flash : LED
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.4, 25mm
- (wide) : 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 80W
- Fast wireless charging : 30W
- Reverse wireless charging : 10W
- Power Delivery : USB