Oppo Find X5 Pro Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Oppo announced the launch of the Find X5 Pro smartphone in 2022. The top manufacturer is fully offering the Oppo Find X5 Pro phone with a 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1 cpu chipset, 12 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory storage capacity.
The Oppo Find X5 Pro comes with a top Android operating system v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery.
The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3216 pixels). The AMOLED is a display technology and fully stands for the Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is well used in smartphones.
A futuristic technology housed in a curved body with cosmic tones, while it takes your photography quality to new heights.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 12 GB / 256 GB
- 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5 or 8.8 mm
- 50 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
Oppo’s Find X5 series is here, with three phones led by the top-tier Find X5 Pro. With a ceramic body, Hasselblad-powered camera, and Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 inside, this looks like Oppo’s most complete flagship yet – and a genuine rival to the S22 Ultra.
Oppo surprised everyone with the outlandish design of the Find X3 Pro, and the company has stayed in the same mould with the Find X5 Pro.
The phone is available in both black and white finishes, with the rear made out an ultra-hard ceramic finish. The two colours are named Glaze Black and Ceramic White, which is a little misleading – both are in fact made of ceramic.
In China there’s a third variant, encased in light blue vegan leather, but we’re not expecting this finish to be made available elsewhere in the world.
Gorilla Glass Victus is used to coat and fully protect the display, while an IP68 rating will guarantees some measure of protection from the elements.
The curved camera module of the X3 Pro returns, but now with an even stranger irregular design. There’s method to the madness though – the slant on the bottom edge is designed to suit where your finger sits when holding the phone, giving the heavy handset (218g) somewhere to rest comfortably.
The display is a 6.7in, WQHD+ AMOLED display using LTPO 2.0 tech for a variable refresh rate from 1-120Hz. Most impressively, this offers partial refresh rate variation too – meaning that if you multi-task, the phone can run one app on one part of the screen at 120Hz, while dropping down to 1Hz on another part of the display.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Complementing the complexity of OPPO Find X5 Pro’s ceramic body is its durability. With IP68 Water and Dust Resistance, you can forge your path without fear of the elements.
With 4K ultra night video, users can nurture the night’s beauty and record subjects at night in all their natural glory with clear and realistic image processing – and without overexposing the entire scene.
The internal memory of Oppo Find X5 Pro (12 GB) cannot be expanded. As this smartphone is more than just a cell phone; it is a media player, camera, gaming console, GPS device, all in one.
The camera of the Find X5 Pro is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus. The main camera of Find X5 Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
Using the Marisilicon X selfie camera, See the details of shadows without turning up the lights. As well as light up the room like a candle, to illuminate and capture timeless moments in extreme low light.
Oppo and Hasselblad have come together to co-develop Hassleblad camera for mobile. On top of natural color calibration, so users can experience the iconic leaf shutter sound and Xpan mode in find X5 pro.
Hassleblad natural color calibration provides more natural and accurate colors. With the UI and iconic leaf shutter sound, making the unique experience of the Hassleblad camera for mobile top, while it’s full ability to aid create is just in the palm of your hand.
Oppo Find X5 Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using all signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Oppo Find X5 Pro comes with NFC ie (Near Field Communication) functionality. A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions
The mobile phone houses a huge Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery that gives the smartphone a good battery backup. Using Peak performance with up to 1,600 charging cycles, offering double the charging cycles of most phones.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Price in Nigeria
The mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 1300 EUR. The Oppo Find X5 Pro is available and it can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your region.
Oppo Find X5 Pro Full Specifications
- Brand : Oppo
- Name : Find X5 Pro
- Model : PFEM10
- Release date : 2022
- Announced : 2022, February 24
- Status : Exp. release 2022, March 14
- Dimensions : 163.7 x 73.9 x 8.5 or 8.8 mm
- Weight : 218 g or 195 g (6.88 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), ceramic back or eco leather back, aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, eSIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- Display Type : LTPO2 AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, BT.2020, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Screen Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Operating System : Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 (4 nm) – Global
- MediaTek Dimensity 9000 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.00 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.50 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510) – Global
- Octa-core (1×3.05 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.85 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730 – Global
- Mali-G710 MC10
- Card slot : No
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF, OIS (3-axis sensor-shift, 2-axis lens-shift)
- Telephoto : 13 MP, f/2.4, 52mm (telephoto), 1/3.4″, 2x optical zoom, PDAF
- Ultra wide : 50 MP, f/2.2, 15mm, 110˚ (ultrawide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, multi-directional PDAF
- Features : Hasselblad Color Calibration, LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10‑bit video
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.4, 21mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Audio jack : No
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 80W
- Fast wireless charging : 50W
- Reverse wireless charging : 10W
- USB : Power Delivery