Oppo Find X3 Pro PE Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Oppo Find X3 Pro PE is a smartphone with the theme “Awaken Color”. Users can capture the colors of the world in their truest form with the revolutionary Find X3 Pro. With rich tones and deep hues combine to illuminate the road to the future. Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with top pub Artificial intelligence capabilities for improving camera quality.
Oppo announced the launch of the Find X3 Pro PE smartphone in 2021. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo Find X3 Pro PE phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 chipset, 16 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal storage.
Oppo Find X3 Pro PE comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1440 x 3216 pixel). The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
Oppo Find X3 Pro PE Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888
- Adreno 660
- 16 GB / 512 GB
- 6.7 inches (1440 x 3216 pixel)
- 50 + 50 + 13 + 3 MP, 8192 x 6144 pixel, auto focus, optical image stabilization
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
Design & Display
Oppo Find X3 Pro mobile was launched on 11th March 2021. The phone comes with a 6.7-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1440 x 3216 pixels at a pixel density of 525 pixels per inch (ppi).
Oppo Find X3 Pro is powered by a 2.8 GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that features 1 core clocked at 2.8 GHz, 3 cores clocked at 2.4GHz and 4 cores clocked at 1.7 GHz.
It comes with 12GB of RAM. The Oppo Find X3 Pro runs Android 11 and is powered by a 4500 mAh battery. The Oppo Find X3 Pro supports proprietary fast charging technology.
The weight of Oppo Find X3 Pro PE is about 6.91 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the other smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.44 x 2.91 x 0.36 inches).
The size of Find X3 Pro PE screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.7 inches AMOLED display of Oppo Find X3 Pro PE with 1440 x 3216 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Oppo Find X3 Pro runs ColorOS 11.2 which is based on Android 11 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage. The Oppo Find X3 Pro is a dual-SIM mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
The Oppo Find X3 Pro PE measures 163.60 x 74.00 x 8.26 mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 193.00 grams. It was launched in Gloss Black and Blue colors. The internal memory of Oppo Find X3 Pro PE (16 GB) cannot be expanded.
Dual primary cameras portrays a story in every picture, Find X3 Pro’s 50 MP camera makes shooting the world in true color easy — so you can capture memories in the moment, store in 10-bit and relive them in spectacular quality later with over 1 billion shots taking, you can spot one out like some infinite possibility.
On the camera part, Oppo Find X3 Pro PE on the rear packs a quad camera setup featuring a 50-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a 50-megapixel camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 13-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 5-megapixel camera with an f/3.0 aperture. It sports a 32-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.4 aperture.
The camera of the Find X3 Pro PE is equipped with auto focus. An auto focus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Find X3 Pro’s AI Scene Enhancement intelligently identifies the scene and adjusts color tones accordingly. There’s a Scientific color theory that matches the tone and atmospherics of the scene — so you can revisit the feeling whenever the mood takes you.
Very few Android cameras come without auto focus. The main camera of Find X3 Pro PE has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The camera module’s elegant Gradient Arc Camera neutralizes the single-sheet glass rear panel with a fluid curve—rendering the phone’s sleek contours a natural complement to your own style.
Connectivity options on the Oppo Find X3 Pro include Wi-Fi 802.11 Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.20, NFC, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, temperature sensor, and in-display fingerprint sensor.
The Oppo Find X3 Pro PE supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
The Find X3 Pro PE comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality. Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make transactions, exchange digital content, and connect electronic devices with a touch.
In a world that never stands still, OPPO’s design studio is always looking to the future. Find X3 Pro’s impossibly streamlined curves artfully evoke spacecraft and the technology of tomorrow.
The Cinematic Mode feature transforms movies shot on your phone with best-ever artificial color reproduction — putting the power of pro film making directly into your hands.
Sensors facilitate for a better user mobile experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Find X3 Pro PE phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Oppo Find X3 Pro PE phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use. The Find X3 Pro PE is a safe and durable IP68 dust proof and waterproof smartphone built for outdoor usage.
Oppo Find X3 Pro PE houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Oppo Find X3 Pro PE Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $816.70. The device is available and it can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce platform close to your region.
Oppo Find X3 Pro PE Full Specifications
- Brand : Oppo
- Name : Find X3 Pro PE
- Model : FIND X3 PRO PE
- Release date : 2021
- Dimensions : 163.6 x 74 x 8.3 mm (6.44 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 193 g (6.81 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, e-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Protection : IP68 dust/water resistant
- Display Type : LTPO AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 1300 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~89.6% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1440 x 3216 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~525 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.2
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680
- GPU : Adreno 660
- RAM : 16 GB
- Internal storage : 512 GB
- Memory card slot : N/A
- Quad : 50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF, OIS
- Telephoto : 13 MP, f/2.4, 52 mm (telephoto), 2x optical zoom, PDAF
- Ultra Wide : 50 MP, f/2.2, 16 mm, 110˚ (ultra wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, omnidirectional PDAF
- Depth : 3 MP, f/3.0, (microscope), AF, ring flash, 60 x magnification
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps; gyro-EIS; HDR, 10‑bit video
- Single : 32 MP, f/2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 0.8µm
- Features : Panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : N/A
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 3.1, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Colors : Gloss Black, Blue, White, Cosmic Mocha, Mars Edition, Photographer Edition
- Batter Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 65W
- Fast wireless charging : 30W
- Reverse wireless charging : 10W