Oppo A96 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Our digital dependent society relies on smart phones to communicate and stay connected. A top smartphone functions as a handheld full mobile computer for accessing and browsing the web.
A smartphone is more than just a cell phone; it is a media player, gaming console, camera, video recorder, document editor and GPS navigational device.
Unlike a feature mobile phone, a smartphone keeps users connected through all messaging services, email, video calls and big social networking applications, in addition to full standard text messaging and phone calls.
Oppo announced the launch of the new A96 5G smartphone in 2022. The Oppo manufacturer is offering the Oppo A96 5G phone with 6.43 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 695 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo A96 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.43 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2400 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and it fully stands for Active Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and it is used in smartphones.
A mobile operating system supports this new Oppo smartphone and it provides the device with full advanced computing capabilities.
Oppo A96 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 695
- Adreno 619
- 8 GB / 256 GB
- 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm Dimension
- 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm Camera
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable Battery
Design & Display
This is OPPO A96 5G. The smartphone model has two beautifully designed camera lenses on the rear with an integrated ring notification light. On the front, you are getting a 6.43-inches screen, with 1080 x 2400 pixels.
The display panel is OLED, and there is a cut-out space for the selfie camera on the front.
The 6.43 inches AMOLED display of Oppo A96 5G with 1080 x 2400 px resolution is multitouch capable.
On the hardware department, the OPPO A96 5G is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 695 octa-core CPU, clocked at 2.2GHz, along with Adreno 619 GPU, 8GB RAM and 256 Gigs of internal storage.
This smartphone can be customized by users by downloading applications, which are one of the most fun and best features of using this top particular mobile device.
There are just two camera lenses on the rear of the A96 5G. These includes a 48-megapixel primary lens with f/1.7 aperture, and a secondary 2-megapixel depth with f/2.4, along with a single LED flash, while a single 16-megapixel selfie camera is kept within the notch on the front.
The camera of the A96 5G is equipped fully with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point.
Memory & Performance
The internal memory of Oppo A96 5G (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (256 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card. Since the phone comes with 8 GB of RAM + 256 GB of internal storage.
You will not have to worry about memory space constraints while saving your files such as videos, songs, games, documents, and more.
On the performance side, the upcoming phone is said to be powered by a Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver) top processor that will let you enjoy a smooth and faster performance.
Also, you will be able to access multiple types of applications and play intense graphics games without any lags or interruptions.
Oppo A96 5G supports 2G, 3G 4G and 5G/LTE top networks. You can also enhance the capabilities of the smartphone with applications.
The Oppo A96 5G smartphones typically comes equipped with built in applications, like an address book, calendar and weather.
Millions of applications are also available to download, this can keep you updated on current events, and help you manage a business, monitor finances and also plan a vacation. This phone has a built-in GPS.
A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The A96 5G phone has built-in FM radio. The built-in FM Radio is great for listening to your favorite radio station.
Oppo A96 5G houses a Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Oppo A96 5G Price in Nigeria
This mobile device is on sale in Nigeria for the price of $309 which is about 128,000 NGN.
The smartphone is available and it can be fully purchased on the Amazon online store.
Oppo A96 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA/ HSPA/ EVDO/ LTE/5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS)
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 28, 34,- 41
- 5G bands : 1, 8, 28, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (CA), 5G
- Announced : 2022, January 12
- Status : Available. Released 2022, January 12
- Dimensions : 159.9 x 73.2 x 7.5 mm (6.30 x 2.88 x 0.30 in)
- Weight : 171 g (6.03 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : OLED, 430 nits (typ), 600 nits (HDR)
- Size : 6.43 inches, 99.8 cm2 (~85.3% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 12
- SoC : Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 619
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM
- Dual : 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4, 27mm (wide), 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Blue, Pink
- Models : PFUM10
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast charging 33W
- RC : Reverse charging
- USB : Power Delivery