Oppo A56 5G Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Smartphones are fantastic and the best type of smartphones are the ones that perform your daily tasks faster, easier and enjoyable.
For many people, smartphones are a crucial part of their lives. So several options are duly considered before a purchase is being made.
Most mobile devices are marketed using the bare essentials like the retro design of the phone or the navigation tools featured inside.
The ideal smartphone should work on either 3G or 4G connection at least because users should get the widest reception possible when using a smart mobile device.
In this post, you will know about the Oppo A56 5G mobile device. Oppo announced the launch of the A56 5G smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Oppo A56 5G phone with 6.5 inches display, Mediatek Dimensity 700 chipset, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo A56 5G comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a big Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.5 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power cellular consumption.
Oppo A56 5G Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Dimensity 700
- Mali-G57 MP2
- 6 GB / 128 GB
- Li-po 5000 mAh battery
Design and display
Oppo A56 5G mobile was launched on 26th October 2021. The phone comes manufactured with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a stylish screen resolution of 720×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (ppi).
Oppo A56 5G is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Dimensity 700 processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Oppo A56 5G runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
So users can now access a wide range of mobile functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Oppo A56 5G runs Color OS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 128GB of inbuilt storage.
The Oppo A56 5G is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. The Oppo A56 5G measures 163.80 x 75.60 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 189.50 grams.
It was launched in Soft Fog Black, Wind Chime Purple, and and Cloud Smoke Blue colors.
However, the internal memory of Oppo A56 5G (6 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage capacity of the (128 GB) can be fully expanded with a compatible microSD card.
The RAM of the device is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened since you turned on your smartphone.
This memory lets you return to an application you’ve previously used and pick up right where you left off, without any lags.
A camera phone is a mobile device which is able to capture photographs and often record video using one or more built in digital cameras.
Oppo A56 5G on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor with an f/2.0 aperture.
The camera of the A56 5G is also equipped with autofocus. An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
The customized sensor of the camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light there by producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A56 5G include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Bluetooth v5.10, and USB Type-C.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows users mobile terminal to function efficiently.
Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Oppo A56 5G supports face unlock.
Oppo A56 5G supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE mobile networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using full signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
The connectivity of the Oppo A56 5G as well as any other smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile network.
These cells are arranged to provide large areas of mobile coverage.
This mobile phone houses a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the Oppo A56 5G smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight.
There are two main types of battery in the market space today the li-ion battery and li-po battery.
These are the most popular types of mobile phone batteries among smartphone used by manufacturers.
Oppo A56 5G Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 220EUR. It is available and the mobile device can be purchased at any mobile retail e-commerce store close to your region.
Oppo A56 5G Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1900
- 4G Network bands : 1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 34, 38, 39
- 5G Network bands : 1, 28, 41, 77, 78
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2021, October 26
- Status : Exp. release 2021, November
- Dimensions : 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm (6.45 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 189.5 g (6.70 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~82.4% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)
- Protection : Panda / Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- SoC : MediaTek MT6833 Dimensity 700 5G (7 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU : Mali-G57 MC2
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 128GB 6GB RAM
- Dual : 13 MP, f/2.2, 25mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,dual-band, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Blue, Violet
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast Charging Technology 10W