Oppo A36 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The A36 is OPPO’s latest smartphone in the A-series, announced on the 10th of January, 2022. The model has dual cameras on the rear, and the CPU is from Qualcomm. It comes in a 6.56-inches screen with 720 x 1612 pixels.
There is a notable dot notch on the left, and the IPS screen support 90Hz refresh rating. So Powering the OPPO A36 is Qualcomm’s latest Snapdragon 680 4G CPU.
The CPU has 4-Kryo 265 Gold @2.4Ghz, and 4-Kryo 265 Silver @1.9Ghz, along with Adreno 610. Storage options is a singular 8GB RAM, paired with a 256-Gigs of internal storage.
Oppo announced the launch of the A36 smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the Oppo A36 phone with 6.56 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage.
The Oppo A36 comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.56 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1612 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Oppo A36 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680
- Adreno 610
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- Dimensions-164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
Oppo A36 mobile was launched on 10th January 2022. The smart phone comes with a 6.56-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of almost 720×1600 pixels. The Oppo A36 is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 processor.
It comes with 8GB of RAM. The Oppo A36 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
The phone boots Google Android 11 with ColorOS 11.1 out of the box. It has dual Nano-SIMs with 4G LTE network.
The 6.56 inches IPS display of Oppo A36 with 720 x 1612 px resolution is multitouch capable.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, Oppo A36 runs ColorOS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1024GB) with a dedicated slot. The Oppo A36 is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards. It was launched in Black and Blue colors
The internal memory of Oppo A36 (8 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (128 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo A36 on the rear packs a dual camera setup featuring a 13-megapixel primary camera, and a 2-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area.
Very few Android cameras come without this autofocus. It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring an 8-megapixel sensor.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A36 include Wi-Fi, 3G, and 4G. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and compass/ magnetometer.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The A36 phone has a fingerprint scanner.
This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear
This phone has a built-in GPS. A GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The A36 phone has built-in FM radio.
Oppo A36 houses a huge Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Oppo A36 Price in Nigeria
Oppo A36 is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 220 EUR which is about 104,477 NGN. This top smartphone can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to you.
Oppo A36 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2022, January 10
- Status : Exp. release 2022, January 14
- Dimensions : 164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 185 g (6.53 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 90Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
- Size : 6.56 inches, 103.4 cm2 (~83.1% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1612 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- SoC : Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
- GPU : Adreno 610
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 256GB 8GB RAM
- UFS : UFS 2.2
- Dual : 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable