OPPO A16K Specifications & Price in Nigeria
Even though new technological changes will become available in the future. A special technology is applied to conceal the proximity sensor on the upper front of OPPO’s smartphone for the whole look of simplicity.
Oppo A16K mobile was launched on 4th November 2021. The phone comes with a multi 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of a range 1600×720 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9. Oppo A16K is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor.
It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Oppo A16K runs Android 11 and the mobile device is powered by a 4230mAh removable battery.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Oppo A16K Key Features
- Android Operating System v11.0
- Mediatek Helio G35 MT6765V
- PowerVR GE8320
- 3 GB / 32 GB
- 13 MP, 4160 x 3120 px, autofocus
- 4230 mAh removable battery
Design & Display
Users can now access a wide range of functions without interrupting play switch networks, block notifications, answer calls, capture screenshots and send quick replies.
Oppo company brand announced the launch of the A16K smartphone in 2021.
The manufacturer is offering the Oppo A16K phone with 6.52 inches display, Mediatek Helio G35 MT6765V chipset, 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal storage capacity.
The Oppo A16K comes with Android OS v11.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.52 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixels).
The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, color accuracy, invariable color reproduction and better mobile power consumption.
Memory & Performance
On the performance side, the Oppo A16K runs Color operating system 11.1 Lite which is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card.
The mobile ROM is the memory card, and it can also be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk.
However,the internal memory of Oppo A16K (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded up to 256GB with a compatible microSD card.
The Oppo A16K measures 164.00 x 75.40 x 7.85mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 175.00 grams. It was launched in Black and Blue colors.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo A16K on the rear packs 13-megapixel camera. The rear camera setup has autofocus.
An autofocus or optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
It has a single front camera setup for selfies, featuring a 5-megapixel sensor.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern to let in more light there by producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness.
Oppo A16K supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS.
GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions.
Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The A16K phone has built-in FM radio.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A16K also include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, and Wi-Fi Direct.
Smartphones facilitate for a better user mobile experience. This is because the connectivity of a smartphone is the term that refers precisely to the type of technology that allows our mobile terminal to function efficiently.
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone.
The A16K phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the full fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
This Oppo phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear.
The Dual SIM capability of Oppo A16K phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
This smartphone fully supports fast charging technology.
There are two main types of battery in the market space today, these are the li-po and the li-ion batteries.
These are the popular types of mobile phone batteries among smartphone manufacturers.
Although the li-po batteries are the most advanced smartphone batteries available to end users or consumers.
The Oppo A16K houses a Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable battery which gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery.
Oppo A16K Price in Nigeria
This smartphone is on sale in Nigeria for the price of 120EUR. The device is available and it can be purchased on the Amazon store or any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Oppo A16K Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 2G Network bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- 3G Network bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A
- Announced : 2021, November 08
- Status : Available. Released 2021, November 08
- Dimensions : 164 x 75.4 x 7.9 mm
- Weight : 175 g
- Build : Glass front, plastic back frame
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- SOC : MediaTek MT6765G Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 32GB 3GB RAM, 64GB 4GB RAM
- Single : 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 5 MP
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- 3.5mm Audio jack : Available
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- NFC : N/A
- Radio : N/A
- USB : microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Accelerometer, proximity
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Colors : Black, Blue, White
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable
- Charging Technology : Fast Charging 10W