Oppo A16 Specifications & Price in Nigeria
The Oppo A16 is an entry level mobile device and it features the mediatek helio G35 SoC and this chip set is mated to 3GB LPDDR4X RAM and 32GB eMMC 5.1 storage.
At the front part of the device lies an 8 mega pixel camera and the Oppo A16 has a 6.52-inch LCD with HD+ resolution, a 60 Hz refresh rate, and a V-shaped notch at the top. The brand claims that the screen has 480 nits of brightness.
The 6.52 inches phone comes with IPS display (720 x 1600 pixel). The IPS display provides enhanced features, such as optimal viewing angles, and color accuracy.
The phone gets a 13MP primary camera at the rear accompanied by a 2MP macro sensor and a 2MP monochrome unit. As for the software, the smartphone comes loaded with the Android 11 operating system featuring ColorOS 11.1 customization. The phone packs a li-po 5,000mAh battery.
Oppo A16 Key Features
- Android OS v11.0
- Mediatek Helio G35 MT6765V
- PowerVR GE8320
- 3 GB / 32 GB
- 6.52 inches (720 x 1600 px)
- 13 + 2 + 2 MP, 4160 x 3120 px, autofocus
- Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable
Smartphones today come with a wealth of sensors to facilitate a better user experience. The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The A16 phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone.
Design & Display
This mobile phone comes with a 6.52-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720×1600 pixels at a pixel density of 269 pixels per inch (ppi). Oppo A16 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio G35 processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Oppo A16 runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
Oppo A16 runs ColorOS 11.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card. The Oppo A16 measures 163.80 x 75.60 x 8.40mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 190.00 grams. It was launched in Crystal Black, Pearl Blue, and Space Silver colors.
The size of A16 screen is measured diagonally, from corner to corner. The 6.52 inches IPS display of Oppo A16 with 720 x 1600 pixel resolution is multitouch capable.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Oppo A16 on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports an 8-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.0 aperture.
As mentioned above the camera of the Oppo A16 is equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without autofocus.
Memory & Performance
The weight of Oppo A16 is about 6.7 oz with battery, which is average compared to most of the smartphones with same size. The dimensions of this Oppo phone are average (6.45 x 2.98 x 0.33 inches).
On the memory side, the internal memory of Oppo A16 (3 GB) cannot be expanded, but the internal storage (32 GB) can be expanded with a compatible microSD card.
Connectivity options on the Oppo A16 include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, and USB Type-C. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Oppo A16 supports face unlock.
This mobile phone also has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board.
This Oppo A16 smartphone comes with proximity sensor. This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of Oppo A16 phone is ideal for businesses wishing to provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both personal and business use.
The Oppo A16 is fully packed by the Li-Ion 5000 mAh, non-removable battery, which gives the smartphone a good battery backup. The Li-ion is a low maintenance battery which offers high energy, is lightweight and does not require periodic full discharge.
Oppo A16 Price in Nigeria
The Oppo A16 is available and on sale in Nigeria for the price 120EUR which is about 58,488(NGN). The smartphone can be purchased at any mobile e-commerce store close to your region.
Oppo A16 Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM/ HSPA/ LTE
- 2G Network Bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
- 3G Network Bands : HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
- 4G Network Bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE
- Dimensions : 163.8 x 75.6 x 8.4 mm (6.45 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
- Weight : 190 g (6.70 oz)
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ)
- Size : 6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Screen Resolution : 720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)
- Operating System : Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
- Chipset : MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
- GPU : PowerVR GE8320
- Card Slot : microSDXC
- Internal Storage : 32GB 3GB RAM
- Triple : 13 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.12µm, PDAF
- Telephoto : 2 Mega Pixel, f/2.4, (macro)
- Depth : 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- Features : LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Single : 8 MP, f/2.0, (wide)
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes
- Speaker Location : Chin, below display
- Audio Jack Type : Yes, 3.5mm audio jack
- Sound Enhancements : Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Wi-Fi : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
- NFC : No
- Radio : FM radio
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors : Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- Colors : Trendy Green, Silver Break, Strong Black
- Java Support : No
- Messages : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Games : Yes, Downloadable from Google Play store
- Battery Type : Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable