ONEPLUS ACE PRO Specifications & Price in Nigeria
A smartphone is a portable computer device that combines mobile telephone and computing functions into one unit. They are distinguished from feature phones by their stronger hardware mobile capabilities and extensive mobile operating systems, which facilitate wider software, internet (including web browsing over mobile broadband), and full multimedia functionality (including music, video, cameras, and gaming), alongside core phone functions such as voice calls and text messaging.
OnePlus announced the launch of the Ace Pro smartphone in 2022. The manufacturer is offering the OnePlus Ace Pro phone with 6.7 inches display, Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1 chipset, 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory storage.
The OnePlus Ace Pro comes with Android OS v12.0 out of the box, and a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery. The 6.7 inches phone comes with AMOLED display (1080 x 2412 pixels).
The AMOLED is a display technology and stands for Active Full Matrix Organic Light Emitting Diodes, it is a type of OLED display and is used in smartphones.
OnePlus Ace Pro Key Features
- Android OS v12.0
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen1
- Adreno 730
- 8 GB / 128 GB
- 6.42 x 2.97 x 0.34 inches
- 50 + 8 + 2 MP, 8190 x 6120 px, autofocus
- Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery
Design & Display
OnePlus Ace Pro mobile was launched on 9th August 2022. The phone comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate 6.70-inch touchscreen display offering a resolution of 1080×2412 pixels (FHD+) at a pixel density of 394 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
The display sports Gorilla Glass 5 for protection. OnePlus Ace Pro is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor. It comes with 12GB of RAM.
The OnePlus Ace Pro runs Android 12 and is powered by a 4,800mAh non-removable battery. The OnePlus Ace Pro supports proprietary fast charging.
This smartphone comes with the latest operating system that provides unprecedented performance and functionality for office and gaming needs.
Very good smartphones come out of the box with dual 4G volte support and dedicated camera accelerators such as depth processor for accurate bokeh captures.
Mobile phones like this have great balance of responsive performance and battery life with AI capabilities for improving camera quality even in low light conditions.
Memory & Performance
The mobile phone rom is the memory card, and it can be simply understood as a mobile phone hard disk. It is used to store mobile phones system files, pictures, movies and it will not lose data or documents when there is power outage. The larger the rom, the more data is stored.
The ram is a super fast type of memory that stores the applications you’ve opened well previously and allows you to pick up right where you left off without any lags.
The internal memory of OnePlus Ace Pro (8 GB) cannot be expanded. On the performance side, OnePlus Ace Pro runs ColorOS 12.1 is based on Android 12 and packs 256GB of inbuilt storage.
The OnePlus Ace Pro is a dual-SIM (GSM + CDMA) mobile that accepts Nano-SIMmobile. The OnePlus Ace Pro measures 163.00 x 75.40 x 8.75mm (height x width x thickness) and weighs 203.50 grams. It was launched in Hesse and Qingwu color.
The customized sensor of a camera smartphone arranges pixels in a unique pattern in order to let in more light. Thereby, producing better images that are rich in quality and brightness. A smaller aperture number means that the camera allows more light into the lens. This is what makes the phone camera better.
The camera of the Ace Pro is fully equipped with autofocus. An autofocus (or AF) optical system uses a sensor, a control system and a motor to focus on an automatically or manually selected point or area. Very few Android cameras come without having autofocus.
The main camera of Ace Pro has optical image stabilization (OIS) to counteract camera shake. Optical image stabilization is a must for anyone shooting without a tripod with a long lens or in low light conditions.
The connectivity of a smartphone is the basic building block of any mobile phone network. These cells are arranged in order to provide large areas of mobile coverage. Within these cells are mobile base stations which send and receive radio signals to and from mobile top devices located in those cells to enable users to connect to the internet and make calls efficiently and effectively.
OnePlus Ace Pro supports 2G, 3G and 4G/LTE networks. This phone has a built-in GPS. GPS is a highly accurate navigation system using signals from satellites to determine a location on the Earth’s surface, irrespective of weather conditions. Most phones have a GPS unit on board. The Ace Pro comes with NFC (Near Field Communication) functionality.
A Near Field Communication (NFC) is a short-range wireless connectivity technology that makes life easier and more convenient for consumers around the world by making it simpler to make all types of financial transactions, and exchange digital content.
Smartphones typically contain a number of metal–oxide–semiconductor (MOS) integrated circuit (IC) chips, include various sensors that can be leveraged by pre-included and third-party software (such as a magnetometer, proximity sensors, barometer, gyroscope, accelerometer and more), and support wireless communications protocols (such as Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, or satellite navigation).
The accelerometer is a sensor that measures the tilting motion and orientation of the phone. The Ace Pro phone has a fingerprint scanner. This sensor identifies and authenticates the fingerprints of an individual in order to grant or deny access to a smartphone. This OnePlus phones comes with proximity sensor.
This proximity sensor detects how close the phone is to an outside object, such as your ear. The Dual SIM capability of OnePlus Ace Pro phone is ideal for businesses wishing to fully provide staff with a mobile device that can offer separate numbers and bills for both top personal and business use. This smartphone supports fast charging technology.
Batteries are small containers of chemical energy, the battery life is a measure of battery performance and longevity, which can be quantified in several ways; such as run time on a full charge, as estimated by a manufacturer or as the number of charge cycles, until the end of a smartphone batteries useful life.
The two main types of mobile phone batteries in the Nigerian market space today are the li-ion batteries and the li-po batteries. These are the popular types of mobile phones batteries among smartphone manufacturers. Although, the li-po batteries are the most advanced quality smartphone batteries available to all end users
The smartphone comes out of the box with a Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup.
The lithium polymer (Li-Po) battery is a thin, light-weight, rechargeable battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
OnePlus Ace Pro Price in Nigeria
The smartphone is on sale in nigeria for the price of 500EUR. The mobile device is available and can be purchased at any mobile retail outlet close to your home.
OnePlus Ace Pro Full Specifications
- Technology : GSM / CDMA / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- 2G bands : GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2// CDMA 800
- 3G bands : HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
- 4G bands : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41
- 5G bands : 1, 3, 5, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41, 77, 78 SA/NSA
- Speed : HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A, 5G
- Announced : 2022, August 09
- Status : Exp. release 2022, August 15
- Dimensions : 163 x 75.4 x 8.8 mm (6.42 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)
- Weight : 203.5 g (7.20 oz)
- Build : Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, glass back
- SIM : Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Display Type : Fluid AMOLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500 nits (typ), 800 nits (HBM), 950 nits (peak)
- Size : 6.7 inches, 108.0 cm2 (~87.9% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution : 1080 x 2412 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~394 ppi density)
- Protection : Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Operating System : Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
- Chipset : Qualcomm SM8475 Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 (4 nm)
- CPU : Octa-core (1×3.19 GHz Cortex-X2 & 3×2.75 GHz Cortex-A710 & 4×1.80 GHz Cortex-A510)
- GPU : Adreno 730
- Card slot : No
- Internal : 256GB 12GB RAM, 256GB 16GB RAM, 512GB 16GB RAM
- UFS : 3.1
- Triple : 50 MP, f/1.8, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS
- Ultra Wide : 8 MP, f/2.2, 120˚ (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Macro : 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Features : Dual LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Video : 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, gyro-EIS
- Single : 16 MP, f/2.4, 24mm (wide), 1/3″, 1.0µm
- Features : HDR
- Video : 1080p@30fps
- Loudspeaker : Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack : No
- Jack Audio : 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN : Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth : 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS : Yes, with A-GPS. Up to tri-band: GLONASS (1), BDS (3), GALILEO (2), QZSS (2)
- NFC : Yes
- Radio : No
- USB : USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors : Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Messaging : SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Browser : HTML5
- Battery Type : Li-Po 4800 mAh, non-removable
- Charging : Fast charging 150W